Jennifer Aniston says she's not pregnant or marriedFeb 16, 12:52 pm
London, Feb 16 (ANI): Jennifer Aniston has cleared the air about her blooming romance with boyfriend Justin Theroux, insisting that she is neither expecting their first child, nor have they married in secret.The ' Friends' star has been dating the actor/screenwriter for nearly a year after they met on the set of new movie ' Wanderlust', and speculation about the romance has ranged from baby rumours to stories of an elopement.Aniston insists that none of the sensational stories are true, as she is just taking the relationship one step at a time."I'm not having triplets. Not having twins. Nor am I having one baby. I did not elope... You heard it here. I'm not knocked up now," the Telegraph quoted her as telling GQ magazine. "I recently quit smoking, and you do put on some extra pounds. It makes a difference, especially if you're not 20."I think people maybe want me to have a kid now... I still kind of go with, if it happens, it happens. "I'm calm and peaceful with whatever the plan is. It's not something where I'm going, 'I gotta have a kid'!'' she said. (ANI)
Kendall Jenner thinks sis KimK's naked GQ cover was ' really embarrassing' Sep 20, 5:31 pm
Washington, Sept 20 (ANI): Kendall Jenner reportedly thought her older half-sister Kim Kardashian's decision to appear naked on the cover of GQ was "really embarrassing."Full Story »
He was my protector and confidant, says Nicole Kidman on father's funeral Sep 20, 5:18 pm
Melbourne, Sept 20 (ANI): Nicole Kidman paid tribute to her late father Antony Kidman during his funeral recently saying that he was her protector, confidant and friend during the hard times.Full Story »
Steve Mcqueen's 'Great Escape's thrilling chase sequence voted best motorcycle movie moment Sep 20, 4:40 pm
Washington, Sept 20 (ANI): Steve Mcqueen's thrilling chase sequence in 'The Great Escape' has been named the best motorbike scene in movie history.Full Story »
Domestic abuse is problem in every part of society, claims Queen Latifah Sep 20, 4:24 pm
Washington, September 20 (ANI): Queen Latifah has voiced her opinion on domestic abuse and claimed that it's a problem in every part of society.Full Story »
- Joan Rivers `promotes iPhone 6 from grave` on Facebook
- Simon Cowell would rather be shot than participate in reality TV shows
- Paul Reiser to star alongside Will Smith in NFL concussion film
- Is LiLo looking for a toyboy?
- Kevin Spacey's 'breath in jar' up for sale
- Angelina Jolie to helm Richard Leakey biopic 'Africa'
- Nick Cannon 'feels great' post Mariah Carey split
- Muhammad Ali's robe, Willie Nelson braids set to go under the hammer
- Tea Leoni 'doesn't know how she could ever hate ex-hubby David'
- Excited Ashton Kutcher, Mila Kunis can't wait for baby daughter's birth
TOP VIDEO STORIES