Emma Waston says people likened her pixie cut to that of lesbian'sFeb 22, 2:43 pm
Washington, Feb 22 (ANI): Emma Watson, whose cropped hairdo has been lauded as influential, has revealed that its initial inception wasn't exactly constructive.The 21-year-old face of Lancome said that her red carpet style is also hotly contested."I had journalists asking me if this meant I was coming out, if I was a lesbian now," People magazine quoted her as telling U.K.'s Independent. "That haircut did make me realize how subjective everyone's opinion is. Some people were crazy for it and some people just thought I'd lost my mind," she said.The actress said that after graduating from the ' Harry Potter ' franchise, "I was fully game for 'Throw me in this, throw me in that'.""The press destroyed me over this Rodarte dress I once wore - it was bright blue with chains on it. I loved it," she said.Perhaps Watson has decided to tone it down as a result of the negativity."I have to be more careful with my look in my everyday life," she said.Still, she refuses to apologize for the decisions she makes. "I'm a multidimensional person and that's the freedom of fashion that you're able to reinvent yourself through how you dress and how you cut your hair or whatever," she added. (ANI)
Taylor Swift's 'Shake it Off' video is offensive, says Earl Sweatshirt Aug 20, 5:07 pm
Washington, Aug 20 (ANI): Taylor Swift's recently released video for her new pop single 'Shake it Off' has been denounced as "offensive and ultimately harmful" by the rapper Earl Sweatshirt.Full Story »
I always believe in following my dreams, says Aamir Khan Aug 20, 5:07 pm
New Delhi, Aug 20 (ANI): Aamir Khan has admitted that he always believes in following his dreams.Full Story »
Debbie Reynolds to be honored with lifetime achievement award by SAG Aug 20, 5:07 pm
London, Aug 20 (ANI): The Screen Actors Guild (SAG) has announced that Debbie Reynolds will be given a lifetime achievement award in January 2015.Full Story »
Shilpa Shetty and Sushmita Sen open Lakme Fashion Week 2014 Aug 20, 5:07 pm
New Delhi, Aug 20 (ANI): Bollywood divas Shilpa Shetty and Sushmita Sen walked the ramp in their sensuous outfits on the opening day of Lakme Fashion Week (LFW) in India's showbiz capital Mumbai.Full Story »
- Amber Rose marks 1st anniversary by revealing wedding day snaps
- Are JLo, Casper Smart back together?
- Is RiRi dating Drake again?
- Alexis Arquette admits to having sex with Jared Leto 'while presenting as a man'!
- Benedict Cumberbatch set to voice 'Shere Khan' in 'Jungle Book'
- Petition to rename San Francisco Bridge after Robin Williams backed by 6,000 people
- I had no idea he was suffering, says David Letterman on Robin Williams' death
- Will Kylie Minogue return for 'Neighbours' reunion?
- Mariah Carey, Nick Cannon to end their 6 yrs marriage
- Julia Roberts, Danny Moder to receive 'GLSEN Humanitarian Award'
TOP VIDEO STORIES