Rihanna's collaboration with Chris Brown was not for 'shock' appealMar 5, 2:49 pm
Washington, Mar 5 (ANI): Rihanna's recent collaboration with her ex-boyfriend Chris Brown for her songs was not to shock the public.Recent reports have suggested that she may have rekindled her romance with Brown through her tweets and having spent Valentine's Day together. The pair even appeared on remixes of each other's tracks last month. However, according to a source, Rihanna did not intend to cause controversy and did the duets to send out a message."She'll have recorded with Chris not to shock but to remind the world that he's paid his dues and moved on, and that he's a very talented singer. I think she feels strongly that one bad moment in his life should not define who he is forever," Contactmusic quoted a source telling More! Magazine.The couple split up three years ago after Brown physically attacked Rihanna and had to face charges for the same. (ANI)
Hungary's Kodaly String Quartet's Mozart, Verdi renditions leaves Indian audience spellbound Apr 21, 6:14 pm
New Delhi, Apr.21 (ANI): It came as a surprise to me to see a largely Indian-dominant audience attend a Western Classical concert performed by Hungary's famed Kodaly String Quartet here over the weekend.Full Story »
1D releases ' You and I' music video Apr 21, 4:12 pm
Washington, April 21 (ANI): One Direction has released their new music video "You and I", which shows the band members walking individually along the picturesque Clevendon Pier in Somerset.Full Story »
Jack White cuts single in record-breaking 4 hours Apr 21, 4:12 pm
London, April 21 (ANI): Jack White has set a world record for recording, cutting and selling a seven-inch single in four hours, as part of the celebrations for Record Store Day.Full Story »
If I was gay would it make a difference, says Cliff Richard Apr 21, 4:12 pm
London, April 21 (ANI): Cliff Richard has said during a TV interview that even if he were gay, it wouldn't make any difference.Full Story »
- Nigella Lawson's Kiwi ban lift causes uproar
- Mel C set to 'dish dirt' in her 'future' autobiography
- MJ's former bodyguards reveal 'picked up girls for singer's sex sessions'
- 'Captain America' tops box office charts for third week with $26.6 m earnings
- Is George Clooney finally 'set to pop the question'?
- 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' reigns US box office for third week
- Is Richard Gere 'secretly dating' Padma Lakshmi?
- Prince inks new record deal with Warner Bros
- Teaser clip of 'Star Wars Rebels' animated series released
- Patrick Stewart set to return in 'X-Men Apocalype'
TOP VIDEO STORIES