Robert Pattinson goes nude for bad boy role in new flickMar 23, 12:20 pm
London, Mar 23 (ANI): Robert Pattinson strips off as he plays the bad boy character in his new flick ' Cosmopolis'.The 25-year-old actor stars as millionaire Eric Parker in the upcoming film.In a newly-released trailer, the 'Twilight' star is seen mid-way through a romp with a gun wielding naked woman, which will no doubt have his fans drooling for more, the Daily Mail reported. The actor is seen lying on his back as the femme fetale points a gun onto his chest. With only a laser light on him Pattinson is seen with a bemused, but calm, look on his face as he stares up at the woman. The action-packed sequence also shows Pattinson's character shooting himself in the hand, indulging in a romp in a limo, and he also appears to stab someone in the face.As well as his liaison with a woman in his car Pattinson is also seen relieving himself by going to the toilet in his luxury vehicle, which is described in detail in the novel the film is based on. The film also stars Paul Giamatti, Juliette Binoche, Samantha Morton and 'She's Out Of My League' star Jay Burachel.The film is based on Don DeLillo's novel of the same name and filming took place in Toronto, wrapping in 2011. It hits cinemas on May 23 in the UK. (ANI)
Vikram Bhatt sues KRK for defamation Jun 24, 6:43 pm
New Delhi, Jun 24 (ANI): Known for rubbing B-Town celebs up the wrong way, Kamaal R Khan recently landed in a legal soup after filmmaker Vikram Bhatt filed a defamation case against KRK.Full Story »
Are Kylie Jenner, Tyga back on? Jun 24, 6:03 pm
London, Jun 24 (ANI): Seems like Kylie Jenner and Tyga are having a hard time staying away from each other after their May split as the rapper has dropped a massive hint that they are back together.Full Story »
Led Zeppelin didn't rip off 'Stairway to Heaven' Jun 24, 5:12 pm
Johannesburg, June 24 (ANI): A federal court jury has ruled in 'Led Zeppelin's favour after hearing the testimony and arguments that its classic rock anthem 'Stairway to Heaven' was a copyright infringement of 1960s instrumental tune.Full Story »
Music in industry suffering from 'filmy-keeda', needs treatment: Dr. Palash Sen Jun 24, 4:21 pm
By A.KameshwariFull Story »
- Is Julia Roberts ditching movie career for TV?
- Darth Vader all set for his big screen outing with 'Rogue One'
- Michael Jackson's estate slams those 'false' child porn rumours
- When Taylor Swift turned 'Batman' for Dave Grohl
- Nawazuddin defends director Kushan Nandy against Chitrangada's allegation
- Team Bhansali-Deepika-Ranveer's third flick to go on floors in September?
- 'Folksy' love story 'Paheli' clocks 11 years
- Family, B-Town welcome Harshvardhan Kapoor's 'Mirzya' with huge applause
- Here's a sneak peak into IIFA 2016 diaries
- What's Deepika's big red carpet secret?
TOP VIDEO STORIES