Heidi Klum wants ex hubby Seal to sign non disclosure contractMar 25, 3:37 pm
The 38-year-old supermodel claims to be exasperated over his public comments.
“She has asked attorneys to build a lifetime clause into their agreement prohibiting either of them from talking about their marriage,” the Daily Star quoted a source as saying.
Seal, 49, has spoken about their marriage in interviews, but Klum has hit back.
“People don’t need to know who did what. Neither of us should be talking negatively or even positively about our ups and downs,” she said. (ANI)
- Barbra Streisand criticizes women's discriminatory treatment in Israel
- Charles Saatchi confesses to assaulting wife Nigella Lawson in public
- Paris Jackson's suicide attempt 'reignites' family feud
- Michael Shannon wants to be next James Bond
- Angelina Jolie's double mastectomy decision 'fearful choice', says Melissa Etheridge
- Has Charlie Sheen fired Selma Blair from 'Anger Management'?
- Tabloid world awaits K-child's first pic
- Henry Cavill reveals secrets to getting `Superman shape`
- I was moved by public reaction to Angelina Jolie's double mastectomy, says Brad Pitt
- Kim K 'close to choosing baby name