Lady Gaga's video ideas 'got little dark' for ex creative director LaurieannMar 27, 6:33 pm
Washington, Mar 27 (ANI): Lady Gaga's former creative director Laurieann Gibson has finally spoken up about her reason for parting ways with her, confessing that the singer's music and video ideas "got a little dark" for her.Gibson had helped the Paparazzi hitmaker develop her bizarre style and directed concerts and promos for her longtime collaborator, but she parted ways with Gaga in November (11).The famed choreographer insisted she was "extremely proud" of Gaga and vowed never to speak ill of the star, but she has now claimed that she didn't feel comfortable working with the more religious themes used in controversial promos like Judas."Like any collaboration, when (Gaga) got some ideas and wanted to grow in a different direction I was like, 'You know what, go ahead'," Contactmusic quoted her as telling ET Canada."I think it reached a point where I wanted to keep the brand that I helped build a little purer... No judgment, but it just got a little dark for me creatively," she added. Gaga's 2011 video for Judas drew criticism from Catholic campaigners over her controversial use of religious imagery. (ANI)
'Bhaag Milkha Bhaag', 'Ship Of Theseus' win National Film Awards Apr 16, 5:35 pm
New Delhi, April 16 (ANI): The winners of the prestigious 61st National Film Awards have been announced by the Directorate of Film Festivals and 'Bhaag Milkha Bhaag' and 'Ship of Theseus' have made it to the list.Full Story »
I'm glad I didn't audition for the Bella Swan role in Twilight, says Emily Browning Apr 16, 5:20 pm
London, April 16 (ANI): Emily Browning has revealed that she is glad that she didn't audition for Bella Swan's role in 'Twilight'.Full Story »
Beyonce, Jay Z set to embark on stadium tour this summer Apr 16, 4:48 pm
New York, April 16 (ANI): Jay Z and Beyonce are set to launch a 20-stadium US tour together in late June.Full Story »
Shilpa Shetty Kundra launches jewelry store in Mumbai with hubby Apr 16, 4:38 pm
New Delhi, April 16 (ANI): Shilpa Shetty Kundra along with her husband Raj Kundra, was spotted launching their very first Satyug Gold store in Mumbai.Full Story »
- Lorde ditches grunge look, glams up for Teen Vogue cover
- Shraddha Kapoor walks the ramp for Rohit Bal's new online collection
- LiLo breaks down in Oprah Winfrey's documentary clip
- Sir Paul McCartney to include fans' pics in 'Save Us' video
- Liev Schreiber, Jaden Smith set to star in 'The Good Lord Bird'
- Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick wedding 'not happening'
- Sussanne Roshan launches fashion academy in Mumbai
- Angelina Jolie warned Johnny Depp not to marry Amber Heard
- Will Ferrell and John C. Reilly re-team with Adam McKay for 'Border Guards'
- Sharon Stone joins Kristen Stewart in 'American Ultra'
TOP VIDEO STORIES