Cameron defends timing of 3D Titanic releaseMar 29, 3:11 pm
London, Mar 29 (ANI): James Cameron has rubbished claims that he's cashing in on the 100th anniversary of the Titanic disaster by re-releasing his hit film in 3D. The 57-year-old filmmaker hit the red carpet in London on Tuesday for the premiere of his updated movie, starring Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet, which will coincide with the anniversary of the ship's sinking on April 15, 1912.Cameron told reporters at the event that he's upset about criticisms over his timing of the film."Look, there's always going to be people that can p**s in the soup of anything good. But frankly I think that remembering Titanic, remembering the history - that's what the film was there for. That's why I made it, you know," the Daily Express quoted him as saying."I was fascinated by the story, I was fascinated by the history, the people that were heroic, the people that lost their lives. I was genuinely touched by the tragedy when I was there at the wreck."I think the film is a good focusing agent for that at this time when we should be remembering the wreck and its message, the disaster and its message for all of us," he added. (ANI)
'Joey and Pacey's Katie Holmes, Joshua Jackson make TV comeback on same network Jan 28, 5:21 pm
Washington, Jan 28 (ANI): Katie Holmes is returning to Television on the network, where her so famous on screen partner Joshua Jackson is also making a comeback.Full Story »
Women can't do it all, Drew Barrymore says Jan 28, 5:21 pm
Washington, Jan 28 (ANI): Drew Barrymore has expressed her views that women can't have everything, but still they can prove it wrong by earning it through their hard work.Full Story »
Man dressed as Mr. Incredible convicted of beating Batgirl Jan 28, 4:25 pm
Johannesburg, Jan 28 (ANI): A man named Muhammet Bilik, who dressed like Mr. Incredible, has been sentenced to 3 years of probation after pleading guilty for attacking a woman costumed as Batgirl in a Hollywood Boulevard turf dispute.Full Story »
Pamela Anderson never deemed herself as 'pretty enough to be Model' Jan 28, 4:25 pm
Washington, Jan 28 (ANI): Pamela Anderson has admitted that she never ranked herself pretty enough to be a model and instead has always provoked the feeling with how she looks.Full Story »
- Kanye defends Kim K, says she isn't a 'Gold Digger'
- Hozier tops 'best fantasy sex partner' list
- Kim K believes football scandal Deflategate to be nothing but a 'hype'
- Kim K makes fun of herself in latest 'Super Bowl' ad
- Christina Aguilera, Rockettes team up to perform at 2015 NBA All-Star Game
- Judi Dench tempted to get 'Indian symbol' tattoo for birthday
- 'Imitation Game' director Morten Tyldum to helm space flick 'Passengers'
- Disney may cast Chris Pratt in 'Indiana Jones' revival
- Colin Farrell thinks Ewan McGregor could be more 'proud of his penis'
- Colin Firth boards James Marsh's 1968 World Yacht Race drama
TOP VIDEO STORIES