Paris Hilton to make cameo appearance in `Bling Ring`Mar 30, 11:46 am
Washington, Mar 30(ANI): Paris Hilton will do a cameo role in Sofia Coppola’s film ‘The Bling Ring’, which is based on the true story of a spate of robberies in Hollywood stars’ homes by a group of teenagers.
Stars including Hilton, Orlando Bloom, Megan Fox and Lindsay Lohan became victims of the group, in Hollywood Hills.
Coppola wanted to find one of the original victims to feature in the movie and decided the 31-year-old hotel heiress would be perfect for the role, Contactmusic reported.
According to a source close to production, Hilton has appeared at the Sayers Club wearing a Swarovski crystal dress and Christian Louboutin heels to film a scene with Emma Watson, who also stars in the film, and Bush rocker Gavin Rossdale, who plays a shady club promoter.
She has previously had a starring role in romantic comedy, ‘The Hottie and the Nottie’, a performance which earned her a worst actress prize at the 2009 Razzies.
- Johnny Depp breaks silence on 'unpleasant' split with Vanessa Paradis
- Justin Bieber gets clean chit in hit and run case
- Angelina Jolie stunt double sues News Corp over phone hacking
- Paris Jackson shunned celebrating birthdays after MJ's death
- Bradley Cooper voted 'man with world's sexiest hair'
- Motherhood is crazy, says Kim K
- Kim K and Kanye West daughter's name leaked
- Brad Pitt reacts to Melissa Etheridge's Angelina Jolie double mastectomy comments
- Britney Spears' kids to star in new music video
- 'Superman' baddie Terence Stamp ambivalent about 'Man of Steel'