LiLo thinks she's 'perfect as Dame Elizabeth Taylor'Mar 30, 2:41 pm
Washington, Mar 30 (ANI): Lindsay Lohan is convinced that she's the perfect choice to portray Dame Elizabeth Taylor in an upcoming TV biopic, as the two share "a lot of similarities" in terms of love and life in the spotlight.The 25-year-old star, who has been in and out of jail and rehab in recent years, has landed a major comeback gig as the Cleopatra icon in the Lifetime network movie 'Liz and Dick', about Taylor's love affair with Richard Burton.Production will soon begin in Toronto, Canada , and the 'Mean Girls' star reveals that she will be drawing inspiration from her own past to bring Taylor back to life on the small screen."I'm gonna put my all into it. I'm really honoured to be playing Elizabeth Taylor and I really love the script, it's phenomenal," Contactmusic quoted her as telling TMZ."There's a lot of similarities from my past that I can relate to er on some things that she's gone through and the kind of person hat she was, whether it's relationships or just being in the ublic eye, so I'm gonna obviously do the best I can and opefully people will enjoy it. I don't wanna depict her in the rong way," she added. (ANI)
Shahid, Shraddha launch music of 'Haider' in Mumbai Aug 21, 6:28 pm
New Delhi, Aug 21 (ANI): Shahid Kapoor and Shraddha Kapoor recently launched the music of their upcoming film 'Haider' alongwith Vishal Bhardwaj in Mumbai.Full Story »
Farrah Abraham inks $544k deal post strip club 'research' gig Aug 21, 5:34 pm
Melbourne, Aug 21 (ANI): Farrah Abraham has claimed that her "research" gig at the Palazio Gentlemen's Club in Austin, Texas strip club helped her to get the 544k dollars contract.Full Story »
Harvey Weinstein plans to make Harry Styles a 'star' Aug 21, 4:37 pm
London, Aug 21 (ANI): Hollywood mogul Harvey Weinstein has revealed that he wants to make One Direction's Harry Styles a star.Full Story »
Anna Nicole Smith's family lose $44m claim from Marshall's fortune Aug 21, 4:37 pm
London, Aug 21 (ANI): Late Anna Nicole Smith's family has lost the 44 million dollars claim from the fortune of her late husband J Howard Marshall.Full Story »
- American Idol Jennifer Hudson stays strong through troubled family life
- JK Rowling reveals how Shirley Bassey inspired 'Harry Potter' character
- Spike Lee warns 'war on black people' in Missouri can 'tear country apart'
- Madonna's largest-ever collection of items up for grabs
- Why Harry Styles turned down movie with Cara Delevingne
- LiLo's credit card gets 'rejected' at posh Hamptons nightclub
- Celebrity yoga instructor discloses Jennifer Aniston's fitness secrets
- Emma Stone to make Broadway debut with 'Cabaret'
- Few takers for Justin Bieber's 'scent'
- Aamir Khan releases PK's second poster in Mumbai
TOP VIDEO STORIES