Lady Gaga goes on double date with Emmy RossumApr 7, 4:58 pm
New York, Apr 7 (ANI): Lady Gaga, who is on self imposed silence with the media, recently had a double date with "Phantom of the Opera" sweetheart Emmy Rossum and their respective boyfriends.The 'Shameless' actress and her man spent an evening with the 'Born This Way' hitmaker and her partner Taylor Kinney ."We stayed in, cooked steaks and watched 'Shameless'," the New York Daily News quoted Rossum as telling InStyle Hair. "It was all very normal, and she is so nice," she said.The 25-year-old actress was acquainted with the singer through her 'Shameless' co-star and Gaga's current beau Kinney.Rossum's own boyfriend, Tyler Jacob Moore, also stars on the Showtime hit.The 26-year-old has been adopting a lower profile recently following her interview with Oprah Winfrey, which she proclaimed to be her last one for quite a while."The latest thing I do is I don't read a damn thing," she had said on the talk show. "No press, no television, if my mom calls and says, 'Did you hear about?' I don't want to know nothing about anything that is going on in relation to music."I shut it all off," she had said. (ANI)
KiM K gets sands rubbed by assistants during 'sexy' photoshoot Jul 29, 5:19 pm
London, July 29 (ANI): Kim Kardashian was seen with her two assistants in the latest episode of 'Keeping Up With The Kardashians', where the two could be seen using a hand each to rub the sand onto her bare behind in a sexy photoshoot in Thailand earlier this year.Full Story »
Christopher Walken set to join live action 'Jungle Book' remake cast Jul 29, 4:27 pm
Washington, July 29 (ANI): Christopher Walken has joined the live action 'Jungle Book' remake team, it has been revealed.Full Story »
'Die-Hard' co-star James Shigeta passes away at 81 Jul 29, 1:59 pm
Washington, July 29 (ANI): James Shigeta, who starred as a terrorized executive in the Bruce Willis movie 'Die-Hard' has died at the age of 81.Full Story »
Chinese Film Company set to make 'Avatar-like' blockbuster Jul 29, 1:01 pm
Washington, July 29 (ANI): A Chinese Film Company has announced that they will make an epic 3D movie titled 'Bainiaoyi', meant to compete with James Cameron's film 'Avatar'.Full Story »
- 1D's Zayn Malik receives death threats over pro-Palestine tweet
- Is Pamela Anderson, Rick Salomon back together?
- 'Depressed' Tulisa admits to considering suicide after drugs sting
- Taylor Swift turns `love advice guru`!
- Zoe Saldana bares all for women's health magazine
- Scar Jo's 'Lucy' beats 'Hercules' with $44m debut at box office
- Cara Delevigne named Topshop's first 'solo' campaign model
- Its official: Quentin Tarantino to helm 'The Hateful Eight'
- Did Beyonce, Jay- Z skip Kimye's wedding over status issues?
- Catherine Zeta-Jones was a 'mess' post hubby's Cancer diagnosis
TOP VIDEO STORIES