Lauren Conrad shuns cosmetic surgeryApr 7, 4:59 pm
Washington, Apr 7 (ANI): Lauren Conrad insists that she would never go under the knife.The 26-year-old fashion designer, who rose to fame on TV series 'Laguna Beach', admits she is unlikely to have cosmetic surgery as she prefers to look "natural".''Personally, I have always preferred a more natural look. That is what is more attractive to me, but it's up to each person. As long as you are doing it for you, because you want to look nice and that's the result you are going for, then that's fine,'' Contactmusic quoted her as telling Look magazine.However Conrad, who has now written her first book 'The Fame Game', admits she does feel under pressure to always look her best because she is always in the spotlight .''There is always pressure to work out a little harder when all eyes are on you. I don't think I ever felt the pressure as much as some people, but it was definitely at the back of my mind,'' she added. (ANI)
'Die-Hard' co-star James Shigeta passes away at 81 Jul 29, 1:59 pm
Washington, July 29 (ANI): James Shigeta, who starred as a terrorized executive in the Bruce Willis movie 'Die-Hard' has died at the age of 81.Full Story »
Chinese Film Company set to make 'Avatar-like' blockbuster Jul 29, 1:01 pm
Washington, July 29 (ANI): A Chinese Film Company has announced that they will make an epic 3D movie titled 'Bainiaoyi', meant to compete with James Cameron's film 'Avatar'.Full Story »
Justin Bieber bags 'Champ of Charity' award despite controversial year Jul 29, 12:20 pm
London, July 29 (ANI): Justin Bieber, who has been part of many controversies this year, grabbed the 'Champ of Charity' award at the recent 2014 Young Hollywood Awards.Full Story »
1D's Zayn Malik receives death threats over pro-Palestine tweet Jul 29, 12:20 pm
Melbourne July 29 (ANI): One Direction's Zayn Malik has received death threats and abusive messages after he posted a Twitter message in support of Palestine.Full Story »
- 'Depressed' Tulisa admits to considering suicide after drugs sting
- Taylor Swift turns `love advice guru`!
- Zoe Saldana bares all for women's health magazine
- Scar Jo's 'Lucy' beats 'Hercules' with $44m debut at box office
- Cara Delevigne named Topshop's first 'solo' campaign model
- Its official: Quentin Tarantino to helm 'The Hateful Eight'
- Did Beyonce, Jay- Z skip Kimye's wedding over status issues?
- Catherine Zeta-Jones was a 'mess' post hubby's Cancer diagnosis
- George Michael hints at reuniting with ex-bandmate Andrew Ridgeley
- Fans want Sherlock, Dr Watson to be gay lovers in TV series
TOP VIDEO STORIES