Mel B says she was told to lose weight immediately after baby's birthApr 10, 5:58 pm
London, Apr 10 (ANI): Mel B has revealed the pressure she was under to lose weight immediately after the birth of her daughter Madison.The former Spice Girl and mum to Phoenix, 13, Angel, five, and Madison, eight months, explained how she ignored the advice of others to get straight back on the treadmill and said she shed the weight at her own pace.The 36 year old also revealed what she needs to feel fierce and her plans for a son. The singer has become a mum for the third time and had put on a lot of weight during pregnancy. But she has lost considerable weight after Madison's birth."I'm not the best example of what to do in pregnancy I always put on too much weight. And I put on a lot this time. A lot," the Mirror quoted her as telling Celebs On Sunday. "I've lost nearly 2st 5lb, and Madison weighed 6lb 2oz. "But now I'm back into the clothes from before I was pregnant so I've been able to grab back my wardrobe from my 13 year old," she said. The 'scary Spice' said that she didn't restrict her diet during pregnancy and ate "just everything".She couldn't exercise at the time because she was sick, and that left her gaining too much weight. (ANI)
Milla Jovovich has no qualms about gaining weight Dec 10, 10:49 am
Washington, December 10 (ANI): Milla Jovovich has revealed that she has no qualms about gaining weight as she gets older and added that men are more attracted to women with a "little weight".Full Story »
Brian to make comeback on 'Family Guy' Dec 9, 4:47 pm
Washington, December 9 (ANI): The 'Family Guy' is planning to bring back Brian, the talking dog, in its episode titled 'Christmas Guy'.Full Story »
Fans outraged after fake Kanye West declares 'I am next Nelson Mandela' Dec 9, 4:32 pm
Melbourne, Dec 9 (ANI): Kanye West fans took to social networking site Twitter to express their low opinion on the rapper, after an interview saw him declaring to be "next Nelson Mandela".Full Story »
Simon Cowell admits guilt over 'letting down a friend' Dec 9, 4:32 pm
London, December 9 (ANI): Simon Cowell has confessed that he feels remorseful over his affair with Lauren Silverman.Full Story »
- X Factor's James Arthur trying to save career post anti-gay rap backlash
- Justin Bieber calls girl fan 'beached whale'
- Kimberley Walsh launches own range of skin-tight dresses
- Harry Styles goes on second date with Kardashian sis Kendall Jenner
- Morgan Freeman and Idris Elba express grief over death of Nelson Mandela
- Is Justin Theroux unhappy with Jennifer Aniston moving her dad in?
- Miley Cyrus' 'Wrecking Ball' named most popular music video of 2013
- No one f***s with my, says Paris Hilton post brother assault
- Simon Cowell's gal pal lavished with gifts at baby shower
- Is the Kimye brand dying out?
TOP VIDEO STORIES