Penelope Cruz finds 'love scene' with Meryl Streep `most interesting ever`Apr 11, 11:13 am
Cruz had guest edited that issue of the magazine and had got on board many famous faces in Hollywood, including Kate Winslet, Julianne Moore, Gwyneth Paltrow, Naomi Watts and Bono.
She talked to Harper’s Magazine on why that shoot was so momentous for her.
“As soon as she got to the set, I had to sit topless on top of her. It was the most interesting love scene I have ever done,” news.com. au quoted her as telling the publication.
“When I first started watching movies and I saw Meryl’s work, that’s when I became obsessed with acting. Now I kiss her whenever I see her! She must think I’m crazy,” she said.
The actress also revealed that her priorities now are her son, Leo, and husband Javier Bardem.
“Maybe I’ll make one movie a year, maybe two, but it’s not going to be more than that because I have other priorities now,” she said. (ANI)
- Barbra Streisand criticizes women's discriminatory treatment in Israel
- Charles Saatchi confesses to assaulting wife Nigella Lawson in public
- Paris Jackson's suicide attempt 'reignites' family feud
- Michael Shannon wants to be next James Bond
- Angelina Jolie's double mastectomy decision 'fearful choice', says Melissa Etheridge
- Has Charlie Sheen fired Selma Blair from 'Anger Management'?
- Tabloid world awaits K-child's first pic
- Henry Cavill reveals secrets to getting `Superman shape`
- I was moved by public reaction to Angelina Jolie's double mastectomy, says Brad Pitt
- Kim K 'close to choosing baby name