Kim Kardashian 'handing over wedding gifts to charity'Apr 11, 5:00 pm
New York, Apr 11 (ANI): Kim Kardashian is said to have sent out printed cards to her guests who attended her ill-fated wedding to Kris Humphries, saying that due to the "unfortunate" turn of events, gifts given to the momentarily happy couple will be given to charity. The 31-year-old reality star married the basketball player in August last year in a fairytale wedding, but filed for divorce merely 72 days later."What is a charity going to do with a Tiffany picture frame or an onyx vase? And, this is nine months after the wedding. Why is she doing it now?" the New York Post quoted one guest as saying.With a wedding registry that included a 6,500-dollar Tourbillon black vase, a 7,500-dollar Baccarat onyx vase and a 3,000-dollar set of napkin rings, it is not certain how useful, or acceptable, the socialite's wedding haul might be for a charity. She also gave a 200,000-dollar donation to the Dream Foundation, a move sources say was planned to make her look better amid the backlash.A rep for Kim earlier denied that she got a luxury Italian sports car from one guest but, asked recently about the plan to give the gifts to charity , said, "Old news!" (ANI)
Vikram Bhatt sues KRK for defamation Jun 24, 6:43 pm
New Delhi, Jun 24 (ANI): Known for rubbing B-Town celebs up the wrong way, Kamaal R Khan recently landed in a legal soup after filmmaker Vikram Bhatt filed a defamation case against KRK.Full Story »
Are Kylie Jenner, Tyga back on? Jun 24, 6:03 pm
London, Jun 24 (ANI): Seems like Kylie Jenner and Tyga are having a hard time staying away from each other after their May split as the rapper has dropped a massive hint that they are back together.Full Story »
Led Zeppelin didn't rip off 'Stairway to Heaven' Jun 24, 5:12 pm
Johannesburg, June 24 (ANI): A federal court jury has ruled in 'Led Zeppelin's favour after hearing the testimony and arguments that its classic rock anthem 'Stairway to Heaven' was a copyright infringement of 1960s instrumental tune.Full Story »
Music in industry suffering from 'filmy-keeda', needs treatment: Dr. Palash Sen Jun 24, 4:21 pm
By A.KameshwariFull Story »
- Is Julia Roberts ditching movie career for TV?
- Darth Vader all set for his big screen outing with 'Rogue One'
- Michael Jackson's estate slams those 'false' child porn rumours
- When Taylor Swift turned 'Batman' for Dave Grohl
- Nawazuddin defends director Kushan Nandy against Chitrangada's allegation
- Team Bhansali-Deepika-Ranveer's third flick to go on floors in September?
- 'Folksy' love story 'Paheli' clocks 11 years
- Family, B-Town welcome Harshvardhan Kapoor's 'Mirzya' with huge applause
- Here's a sneak peak into IIFA 2016 diaries
- What's Deepika's big red carpet secret?
TOP VIDEO STORIES