Rihanna needs someone laidback and fun-loving, says her bro RorreyApr 11, 5:00 pm
Washington, April 11 (ANI): Rihanna's younger brother, Rorrey Fenty, thinks that his famous single sister needs a "laidback and fun-loving" man in her life.Fenty claims his 24-year-old superstar sister is single at the moment, despite her being romantically linked to her ex Chris Brown and actor Ashton Kutcher, and he hoped that her sister dated a guy who has the same personality as her."I'm really proud of her," Contactmusic quoted him as telling Heat magazine.''I just want her to be happy. She has talked to me about getting married and having children. She plans on settling down, but she wants to focus on her career. "She needs a man who likes to do the stuff she likes doing, someone laidback and fun-loving ... She doesn't have a boyfriend right now. Drake and Rihanna used to be together - and he's a pretty cool dude," he said.The 22-year-old believes lots of men are put off from approaching the 'Umbrella' hitmaker as she is very famous. "There are a million guys across the world waiting to take her out, but she says they are more intimidated by her than anything else," he added. (ANI)
Selena Gomez had 'nothing to do with Bieber-Bloom fight' Aug 1, 5:08 pm
London, August 1 (ANI): Selena Gomez has reportedly denied the rumours about her growing closer to Orlando Bloom and that being the reason behind Bieber-Bloom's recent fight.Full Story »
MJ's 'Neverland Ranch' to fetch $60million Aug 1, 5:08 pm
London, Aug 1 (ANI): Michael Jackson's sprawling Neverland Ranch is set to go on sale five years after the his death and is expected to fetch a whopping 60 million dollars.Full Story »
Bieber snubs LiLo's 'peace-making gesture' post Bloom brawl Aug 1, 5:08 pm
London, August 1 (ANI): Justin Bieber reportedly snubbed Lindsay Lohan's "peace-making" gesture, when she tried to calm him down after Orlando Bloom threw a punch at him.Full Story »
Successful Katy Perry still feels 'self-conscious' Aug 1, 5:08 pm
London, Aug 1 (ANI): Katy Perry admitted that despite being successful and popular, she still has self-confidence issues.Full Story »
- Cameron Diaz getting 'serious' with beau Benji Madden
- Emma Watson supports Turkish women in 'laughing protest'
- Drew Barrymore's half-brother believes Jessica's death was a 'drug misadventure'
- Late Robin Gibb's song 'Sydney' to be released in September
- Emily Ratajkowski to play lead in Zac Efron starrer 'We Are Your Friends'
- Kim K's game rakes in $700K per day
- Katy Perry accuses Kim K of being 'surgery obsessed'
- Hilary Duff reveals split from hubby Mike Comrie has been 'difficult'
- Jolie and Brad Pitt exchanged handwritten love letters while filming abroad
- Legendary Hollywood make-up artist Dick Smith dies at 92
TOP VIDEO STORIES