RiRi's brother says she and Chris Brown 'were like soul mates'Apr 11, 5:43 pm
London, Apr 11 (ANI): Rihanna's younger brother has opened up about her relationship with Chris Brown and also revealed that the singer had indeed dated rapper Drake. Rorrey Fenty made the revelations in an interview with Heat magazine."Rihanna and Chris were great together, they were like soul mates , but it's a very sensitive subject - I just blank it out and I think she blanks it out, too," the Daily Mail quoted him as telling the publication. "When she looks unhappy, it's not because of her missing Chris, it's because of how hectic her lifestyle is - she sometimes does 13-hour days," he said.Fenty added that while he's not sure what the future holds for Rihanna and Brown, she has spoken to him about her plans to settle down and have a family."I'm really proud of her. I just want her to be happy. She has talked to me about getting married and having children. She plans on settling down, but she wants to focus on her career. "She needs a man who likes to do the stuff she likes doing, someone laidback and fun-loving. "There are a million guys across the world waiting to take her out, but she says they are more intimidated by her than anything else," he said.Rorrey also confirmed that the 'Umbrella' hitmaker did have a relationship with rapper Drake, with whom she collaborates on his single 'Take Care'."Rihanna doesn't have a boyfriend right now. Drake and Rihanna used to be together - and he's a pretty cool dude."I was in a club in LA, and he saw me and came over. I was nearly his brother-in-law, but I didn't know him so well, so I was touched by that," he said. (ANI)
Aamir Khan's 'PK' set for China release Jan 31, 11:42 am
Washington, Jan 31 (ANI): The record-breaking Bollywood movie 'PK' is all set to cross the borders and entertain the audiences in China.Full Story »
Shakira welcomes second baby boy with footballer beau Gerard Pique Jan 31, 11:17 am
Washington, Jan. 31 (ANI): Shakira gave birth to second baby boy recently with footballer boyfriend Gerard Pique in Spain.Full Story »
Kanye West says marriage, fatherhood made him 'better person' Jan 30, 6:37 pm
Washington, Jan 30 (ANI): Kanye West has admitted that his marriage with wife Kim Kardashian and their daughter North West has made him a better person, while appearing on Ellen DeGeneres Show.Full Story »
'Terminator: Genisys' gets 2015 Super Bowl ad spot Jan 30, 5:53 pm
Washington, Jan. 30 (ANI): The most anticipated movie 'Terminator: Genisys' new trailer will be officially unveiled during Super Bowl on February 1st, 2015.Full Story »
- 'Star Wars' creator George Lucas has 'no interest' in science fiction
- Hilary Swank, Susan Sarandon joins Jessica Biel in 3D animated film 'Spark'
- Sam Reid joins cast of Michiel Huisman, Teresa Palmer starrer '2:22'
- Gwyneth Paltrow's mom admits confusion over 'conscious uncoupling'
- Disney unveils its first Latina Princess, 'Elena of Avalor'
- Dakota Johnson, Leslie Man join cast of New Line's 'How To Be Single'
- Oprah celebrates 61st b'day with Beyonce, Ellen DeGeneres' special wishes
- Cate Blanchett 'goes commando' at AACTA Awards in Australia
- Prosecutor seeking jail time for Li Lo over unfulfilled community service requirements
- Suge Knight linked to Compton fatal hit-and-run, victim dead
TOP VIDEO STORIES