Penelope Cruz intends to work on just one movie a yearApr 11, 6:28 pm
London, Apr 11 (ANI): Penelope Cruz says her priorities have changed since she became a mother and the actress has now decided to make just "one movie a year".The 'Vicky Cristina Barcelona' star gave birth to little Leo, her first child with actor husband Javier Bardem, in January, 2011, and headed back to work just months later, reuniting with director Woody Allen to shoot his upcoming romantic comedy 'To Rome with Love'.Cruz, 37, has one other release scheduled for this year, the drama 'Venuto al mondo', and she admits making two films annually is more than enough to satisfy her acting appetite, because her perfect day involves "running around with my family at the beach.""Maybe I'll make one movie a year, maybe two, but it's not going to be more than that because I have other priorities now," the Daily Express quoted her as telling Harper's Bazaar.Cruz and Bardem split their time between her native Madrid, Spain and their adopted home of Los Angeles for work, but the actress is adamant her baby boy won't be spending much time in California if she can help it."When I come here (to Los Angeles) now, I have so many memories. Some of them good, some of them not so good. "I have lived beautiful moments here, but I don't want to live here. It is not the place where I want to raise my kids," she added. (ANI)
National Museum organises first film festival Oct 21, 8:48 pm
New Delhi, Oct. 21 (ANI): The National Museum this weekend is organising it's first-ever film festival, which will screen eleven classic Indian movies. The festival will continue over the coming five months.Full Story »
Benedict Cumberbatch gets wax model at Madame Tussauds Oct 21, 5:04 pm
London, Oct 21 (ANI): Benedict Cumberbatch has become the latest celeb to get immortalized at the Madame Tussauds Wax museum.Full Story »
Would Brangelina have not wed if kids didn't insist? Oct 21, 2:54 pm
London, Oct 21 (ANI): Brad Pitt has revealed that the only reason he and wife Angelina Jolie tied the knot was for their 6 kids.Full Story »
Tori Spelling treated like Ebola patient post showing symptoms Oct 21, 2:54 pm
Washington, Oct 21 (ANI): Tori Spelling was taken into quarantine zone after she showed several of the symptoms of Ebola recently.Full Story »
- Julia Roberts wants her kids to 'speak out' for what they 'believe in'
- Neil Diamond reveals the real tale behind 'Sweet Caroline'
- Jenny McCarthy feels like 'transgender' inside
- Bethenny Frankel set to return to 'Real Housewives of New York City'
- Ringo Starr set to be brand ambassador for 'Skechers'
- Indian film industry to get its first international box-office tracking service
- James Bond's '77 submarine car to fetch $1m on eBay
- Now, listen to Taylor Swift's latest single 'Welcome to New York' on iTunes
- Brad Pitt wants to educate his kids about world
- Sean Bean roped in alongside Matt Damon in Ridley Scott's 'The Martian'
TOP VIDEO STORIES