Kate Moss unveils new Spring-Summer collection for MangoApr 12, 6:06 pm
London, Apr 12 (ANI): Kate Moss oozed natural beauty as she posed in a yellow dress, sporting minimal makeup and tousled hair, for Mango's Spring-Summer campaign.Nine months since her wedding to guitarist Jamie Hince, the 38-year-old's latest shots evoke a fresh and summery feeling.The pictures for the campaign was clicked by fashion photographer Terry Richardson at a large studio space in north London, has a clear 60's influence, the Daily Mail reported.The supermodel took over from Isabeli Fontana last year and in the past beauties such as Milla Jovovich, Naomi Campbell and Eva Herzigova have all starred in campaigns.Following the release of spring 2012 images earlier this year, the high summer snaps showcase the collection comprised of bold shifts, feminine dresses and tailored jackets.Lightweight, pleated and gathered fabrics offer movement and present a fresh, flirty and feminine touch. A more casual line has also been introduced to the store, bringing together ethnic elements and blending them with sportswear details to give a simple, strong urban look.The Spanish retailer said it had chosen the British model because she embodies 'the type of urban, independent and confident woman." (ANI)
Paul McCartney finds his inspiration in solitude of toilet Apr 1, 7:39 pm
London, Apr 1 (ANI): Paul McCartney has revealed when he faces struggle to finish his songs he usually gets his inspiration in the toilet.Full Story »
'Generous' Robbie Williams offers his LA home to Zayn Malik Apr 1, 6:03 pm
London, Apr 1 (ANI): Robbie Williams has offered his Los Angeles home to the former One Direction vocalist Zayn Malik following his decision to quit the band.Full Story »
Simon Curtis was Helen Mirren's 'tea boy' at 18 Apr 1, 4:50 pm
New York, Apr 1 (ANI): The 'Woman in Gold's director Simon Curtis has confessed that he was a tea boy to his movie's actress Helen Mirren, when he was 18.Full Story »
'Perfectionist' Jamie Dornan stalked woman to prepare for 'The Fall' role Apr 1, 4:50 pm
Washington, Apr 1 (ANI): Jamie Dornan has confessed that he seriously got into his character off the camera and stalked a woman to prepare for his role in BBC's series 'The Fall'.Full Story »
- Mel B assures Spice Girls are like 'one big happy family'
- New dad Ryan Reynolds says daughter James is 'best thing that ever happened to him'
- Original Batman and Robin to reunite for new animated flick
- Fans want original 'Mulan' star Ming-Na Wen for Disney's live-action flick
- Zayn Malik's first solo music leaked by producer Naught Boy
- Helen Mirren reveals she's 'living like a nun' between shows
- Hollywood A-listers like DiCaprio, Sandra Bullock enjoy 'golden age' with 8-figure payday
- Angelina Jolie believes in old saying 'what doesn't kill you makes you stronger'
- 'Downton Abbey' may make a comeback as 1970s spin off
- Madame Tussauds hires tissue attendants for 'weepy' 1D fans
TOP VIDEO STORIES