Kate Moss unveils new Spring-Summer collection for MangoApr 12, 6:06 pm
London, Apr 12 (ANI): Kate Moss oozed natural beauty as she posed in a yellow dress, sporting minimal makeup and tousled hair, for Mango's Spring-Summer campaign.Nine months since her wedding to guitarist Jamie Hince, the 38-year-old's latest shots evoke a fresh and summery feeling.The pictures for the campaign was clicked by fashion photographer Terry Richardson at a large studio space in north London, has a clear 60's influence, the Daily Mail reported.The supermodel took over from Isabeli Fontana last year and in the past beauties such as Milla Jovovich, Naomi Campbell and Eva Herzigova have all starred in campaigns.Following the release of spring 2012 images earlier this year, the high summer snaps showcase the collection comprised of bold shifts, feminine dresses and tailored jackets.Lightweight, pleated and gathered fabrics offer movement and present a fresh, flirty and feminine touch. A more casual line has also been introduced to the store, bringing together ethnic elements and blending them with sportswear details to give a simple, strong urban look.The Spanish retailer said it had chosen the British model because she embodies 'the type of urban, independent and confident woman." (ANI)
1 D slammed for using 'chained chimpanzee' in new music video Oct 24, 2:30 pm
London, Oct 24 (ANI): One Direction has been blasted by a UK-based charity called Wild Futures, for using a chained up chimpanzee in their video of 'Steal My Girl.'Full Story »
Kim K set to launch her 7th fragrance, Fleur Fatale Oct 24, 2:30 pm
London, Oct 24 (ANI): Kim Kardashian is set to launch her seventh perfume called Fleur Fatale.Full Story »
Daniel Radcliffe "not involved'' in J.K. Rowling's Fantastic Beasts Project Oct 24, 2:17 pm
Washington, Oct 24 (ANI): Daniel Radcliffe has said that he would not be involved in the next J.K Rowling and David Yates project, the 'Fantastic Beasts'.Full Story »
Beyonce and Jay Z renew wedding vows after 6 years of marriage amidst split rumors Oct 24, 1:14 pm
London, Oct 24 (ANI): Beyonce and Jay-Z have reportedly renewed their wedding vows six years after getting married amidst split rumors.Full Story »
- Neil Patrick Harris wasn't first in line to host 2015 Oscars
- Zach Galifianakis teases Brad Pitt about Anniston split on Funny Or Die chat show
- Christian Bale set to play Steve Jobs in biopic
- Halle Berry set to revive French lingerie label ' Scandale'
- Keira Knightley set to make Broadway debut in 'Therese Raquin'
- Martin Scorsese to produce new 'Grateful Dead' documentary
- Taylor Swift turns to Google to check who she's purportedly dating!
- Melissa Rivers may have to sue hospital to find cause of Joan Rivers' death
- Orlando Bloom clears air on relationship with Selena Gomez
- Archie Comics set for small screen makeover
TOP VIDEO STORIES