Brangelina to work together again in new movieApr 13, 10:47 am
Washington, Apr 13 (ANI): Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie, who worked together in 'Mr. and Mrs. Smith' in 2005, are considering another movie collaboration in Ridley Scott's new film.According to Deadline.com, the couple are in talks to appear alongside 'Shame's' Michael Fassbender and 'No Country For Old Men's' Javier Bardem in 'The Counselor', to be directed by Scott. Filming is set to begin in the next few months - and the movie will shoot in Europe. Both Jolie and Pitt, and Scott have homes in the south of France. Fassbender will play the title role of a respected lawyer who gets tangled in the drug business, the website revealed. The film may deal with gritty themes, but it will likely be a family-friendly set: Unlike when they shot Mr. and Mrs. Smith, Jolie, 36, and Pitt, 48, are now parents to six kids. Until now they have alternated film projects so one parent is always off. "We're not ones to repeat ourselves, but we'd like to, because right now, we're hopscotching with films so one can be with the kids and one's free to work," People magazine quoted Pitt said last May of reteaming on screen with Jolie. "And why aren't we doing [movies] together? Why aren't we doing everything together?" he said. (ANI)
Hungary's Kodaly String Quartet's Mozart, Verdi renditions leaves Indian audience spellbound Apr 21, 6:14 pm
New Delhi, Apr.21 (ANI): It came as a surprise to me to see a largely Indian-dominant audience attend a Western Classical concert performed by Hungary's famed Kodaly String Quartet here over the weekend.Full Story »
1D releases ' You and I' music video Apr 21, 4:12 pm
Washington, April 21 (ANI): One Direction has released their new music video "You and I", which shows the band members walking individually along the picturesque Clevendon Pier in Somerset.Full Story »
Jack White cuts single in record-breaking 4 hours Apr 21, 4:12 pm
London, April 21 (ANI): Jack White has set a world record for recording, cutting and selling a seven-inch single in four hours, as part of the celebrations for Record Store Day.Full Story »
If I was gay would it make a difference, says Cliff Richard Apr 21, 4:12 pm
London, April 21 (ANI): Cliff Richard has said during a TV interview that even if he were gay, it wouldn't make any difference.Full Story »
- Nigella Lawson's Kiwi ban lift causes uproar
- Mel C set to 'dish dirt' in her 'future' autobiography
- MJ's former bodyguards reveal 'picked up girls for singer's sex sessions'
- 'Captain America' tops box office charts for third week with $26.6 m earnings
- Is George Clooney finally 'set to pop the question'?
- 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' reigns US box office for third week
- Is Richard Gere 'secretly dating' Padma Lakshmi?
- Prince inks new record deal with Warner Bros
- Teaser clip of 'Star Wars Rebels' animated series released
- Patrick Stewart set to return in 'X-Men Apocalype'
TOP VIDEO STORIES