Brangelina to work together again in new movieApr 13, 10:47 am
Washington, Apr 13 (ANI): Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie, who worked together in 'Mr. and Mrs. Smith' in 2005, are considering another movie collaboration in Ridley Scott's new film.According to Deadline.com, the couple are in talks to appear alongside 'Shame's' Michael Fassbender and 'No Country For Old Men's' Javier Bardem in 'The Counselor', to be directed by Scott. Filming is set to begin in the next few months - and the movie will shoot in Europe. Both Jolie and Pitt, and Scott have homes in the south of France. Fassbender will play the title role of a respected lawyer who gets tangled in the drug business, the website revealed. The film may deal with gritty themes, but it will likely be a family-friendly set: Unlike when they shot Mr. and Mrs. Smith, Jolie, 36, and Pitt, 48, are now parents to six kids. Until now they have alternated film projects so one parent is always off. "We're not ones to repeat ourselves, but we'd like to, because right now, we're hopscotching with films so one can be with the kids and one's free to work," People magazine quoted Pitt said last May of reteaming on screen with Jolie. "And why aren't we doing [movies] together? Why aren't we doing everything together?" he said. (ANI)
Unhealthy food makes it difficult for Kim K to lose baby fat Jan 29, 6:36 pm
London, Jan 29 (ANI): Kim Kardashian has revealed the secret behind her slow baby fat reduction by stating that she doesn't have time to cook healthy food.Full Story »
Ludacris gets primary custody of 1-yr-old daughter Jan 29, 5:45 pm
Washington, Jan 29 (ANI): Ludacris has been granted the primary custody of his 1-year-old daughter with Tamika Fuller after a bitter court battle.Full Story »
Courtney Love reveals took drugs during pregnancy Jan 29, 5:12 pm
New York, Jan 29 (ANI): Courtney Love has admitted in her late husband and musician Kurt Cobain's documentary 'Montage of Heck', that she took heroin while she was pregnant.Full Story »
Emma Watson takes HeForShe campaign to Twitter, gives inspiring advice Jan 29, 3:09 pm
Wellington, Jan 29 (ANI): Emma Watson has recently taken it to her Twitter page to answer some questions about the HeForShe campaign, during which she delivered advice on the importance of equal rights for men and women.Full Story »
- Selena Gomez 'happy' with new beau Zedd
- E L James approves 50 Shades' inspired erotic lingerie range
- Julianne Moore stopped believing in 'God' post mum's death
- Johnny Depp claims 'chupacabra' attack caused him to miss press conference
- Gene Hackman's rep confirm he's 'alive and well'
- Matthew McConaughey hops aboard 'Born To Run' adaptation flick
- Mehcad Brooks joins cast of Melissa Benoist starrer 'Supergirl'
- Penelope Cruz, Diane Kruger join cast of 'This Man, This Woman'
- Johnny Depp to part ways with longtime agent post recent movie flops?
- Taylor Swift trademarks lyrics and accessories from her latest album '1989'
TOP VIDEO STORIES