Brad Pitt helped design engagement ring for Angelina JolieApr 14, 11:45 am
Los Angeles, Apr 14 (ANI): The jeweller, who made Angelina Jolie's engagement ring, designed the piece with inputs from Brad Pitt.Jeweller Robert Procop's representative said that the 48-year-old actor had quite a hand in designing the ring for his long time partner and "wanted every aspect of it to be perfect." "I can confirm that, yes, Robert Procop did indeed design an engagement ring for Angelina Jolie, designed in collaboration with Brad Pitt," the rep told the Hollywood ReporterJolie, 36, was seen wearing the ring on April 11, at a private viewing of the Los Angeles County Museum of Art's Chinese Galleries. She attended the small gathering with Pitt as well as their son Pax."Brad had a specific vision for this ring, which he realized over a yearlong collaboration. "He wanted every aspect of it to be perfect, so I was able to locate a diamond of the finest quality and cut it to an exact custom size and shape to suite Angelina's hand. "Brad was always heavily involved, overseeing every aspect of the creative design evolution. The side diamonds are specially cut to encircle her finger. Each diamond is of the highest gem quality," he added. (ANI)
'Die-Hard' co-star James Shigeta passes away at 81 Jul 29, 1:59 pm
Washington, July 29 (ANI): James Shigeta, who starred as a terrorized executive in the Bruce Willis movie 'Die-Hard' has died at the age of 81.Full Story »
Chinese Film Company set to make 'Avatar-like' blockbuster Jul 29, 1:01 pm
Washington, July 29 (ANI): A Chinese Film Company has announced that they will make an epic 3D movie titled 'Bainiaoyi', meant to compete with James Cameron's film 'Avatar'.Full Story »
Justin Bieber bags 'Champ of Charity' award despite controversial year Jul 29, 12:20 pm
London, July 29 (ANI): Justin Bieber, who has been part of many controversies this year, grabbed the 'Champ of Charity' award at the recent 2014 Young Hollywood Awards.Full Story »
1D's Zayn Malik receives death threats over pro-Palestine tweet Jul 29, 12:20 pm
Melbourne July 29 (ANI): One Direction's Zayn Malik has received death threats and abusive messages after he posted a Twitter message in support of Palestine.Full Story »
- 'Depressed' Tulisa admits to considering suicide after drugs sting
- Taylor Swift turns `love advice guru`!
- Zoe Saldana bares all for women's health magazine
- Scar Jo's 'Lucy' beats 'Hercules' with $44m debut at box office
- Cara Delevigne named Topshop's first 'solo' campaign model
- Its official: Quentin Tarantino to helm 'The Hateful Eight'
- Did Beyonce, Jay- Z skip Kimye's wedding over status issues?
- Catherine Zeta-Jones was a 'mess' post hubby's Cancer diagnosis
- George Michael hints at reuniting with ex-bandmate Andrew Ridgeley
- Fans want Sherlock, Dr Watson to be gay lovers in TV series
TOP VIDEO STORIES