Jennifer Aniston gushes about 'protector' beau Justin TherouxApr 14, 4:06 pm
London, Apr 14 (ANI): Jennifer Aniston has revealed that she feels safe in the arms of her boyfriend Justin Theroux.The actress raved about her new man while promoting their new film 'Wanderlust'."He's a protector, for sure," the Daily Mail quoted her as telling the Australian issue of Marie Claire magazine.'He's just a good human being, and so funny," she said.The pair first fell in love while making ' Wanderlust' in rural Georgia in 2010 and the 43-year-old calls it as the blissful time for her. She 'began decompressing' while on the secluded set."It's weird, but it felt like living a normal life; almost like having your anonymity back. Nobody bothered us and we were protected as a group," she said.The former Friends star also spoke about filming topless scenes for the movie, which disappointed at the US box office earlier this year. "There are always nerves when you shoot a scene like that,' she admitted. "But the adrenaline takes you through it and then you have the girls come in and cover you up immediately," she said.The loved up couple are currently living together in a Hollywood Hills rental home after a stint in New York. They are gearing up to move into a huge 21 million-dollar home in Bel Air. (ANI)
Cate Blanchett admits to being intimidate by moms judging her parenting skills Nov 27, 5:56 pm
London, Nov 27 (ANI): Cate Blanchett has revealed that she feels intimated by other moms who judge her parenting skills.Full Story »
Johnny Depp 'doesn't give a f-k' when it comes to critics Nov 27, 5:23 pm
Washington, Nov 27 (ANI): Johnny Depp has revealed that he doesn't give a f-k when it comes to the critics, as he doesn't have a care in the world.Full Story »
Cate Blanchett 'f***ing' proud of U.N. Goodwill ambassador Emma Watson Nov 27, 5:23 pm
Washington, Nov 27 (ANI): Cate Blanchett really admires Emma Watson for her speech on gender equality at the U.N.Full Story »
Robin Williams' 639-acre Napa estate up on sale for $25.9 M Nov 27, 5:23 pm
Washington, Nov 27 (ANI): Robin Williams' 639-acre Napa estate is on the market with a reduced price of 25.9 million dollars.Full Story »
- Taylor Swift's 'heartbreaks' helped her record sales soar
- Kanye West to swap music career for more lucrative 'fashion'
- Scott Disick groans at not having slept with Kourtney K for 5 yrs
- Mel Brooks set to lend voice to Adam Sandler's vampire dad in 'Hotel Transylvania 2'
- Is 1D heading for a split?
- Jennifer Aniston reveals Justin Theroux's late night pranks
- 'MasterChef' looking for third judge after Joe Bastianich exit series
- Joan Collins recalls horror of being raped by hubby-to-be at 17
- Sean Combs misses relationship with 'sexy' ex Cameron Diaz
- James Cameron says 'Avatar' sequels will make one shit with mouth wide open
TOP VIDEO STORIES