Lionel Richie slapped with 1.1 million dollar tax billApr 14, 6:06 pm
London, Apr 14 (ANI): Lionel Richie has been slapped with a 1.1 million-dollar tax bill, which the actor owes the state for unpaid bills.According to TMZ.com, the soul singer, who resides in Los Angeles, has been hit with a lien - an official claim against his property - for the payment of his debt which totals 1,130,609 dollars, the Daily Mail reported.The musician has racked up a huge number of hits over the years, including 'Hello', 'All Night Long', 'Dancing On The Ceiling' and 'Easy Like Sunday Morning', and according to legal documents he is worth a reputed 200 million dollars. If Richie, 62 - who recently released a duets album, 'Tuskegee', featuring new versions of his greatest hits - fails to pay the bill then the American government could repossess his property to clear the debt. (ANI)
J Lo set to sign Las Vegas residency deal worth $26.3m Oct 23, 2:37 pm
Washington, Oct 23 (ANI): Jennifer Lopez is very close to signing the Las Vegas residency deal worth 26.3 million dollars, it has been reported.Full Story »
Kate Hudson once found Matthew McConaughey 'howling naked' in woods Oct 23, 2:21 pm
Washington, Oct 23 (ANI): Kate Hudson has recently revealed that she once caught Matthew McConaughey howling naked in the woods, during weekend trip with some of their friends to her parents' cottage in the Canadian woods.Full Story »
Keanu Reeves wishes to receive more offers from Hollywood studios Oct 23, 2:20 pm
Washington, Oct 23 (ANI): Keanu Reeves has recently admitted that it sucks that not getting more studio offers and wishes to receive more offers from Hollywood studios.Full Story »
Kasabian grabs top spot at 2014 Q Awards Oct 23, 1:46 pm
Washington, Oct 23 (ANI): Leicester rock band Kasabian have claimed the top position for best live act and best act in the world, beating Kate Bush at the Q Awards held in London recently.Full Story »
- Jolie's ex-hubby explains 'crazy' marriage to actress
- Beyonce, Jay-Z wants to settle in Paris
- J Law shells out more than $7m on new LA home
- Disney announces new female protagonist 'Moana'
- Sam Smith wins big at 2014 MOBO Awards
- Has Jennifer Aniston set a wedding date with fiance Justin Theroux?
- Margot Robbie set to star in Paramount's wartime adaptation 'Taliban Shuffle'
- 'Game of Thrones' actress roped in for 'The Maze Runner' sequel
- Elizabeth Pena dies at 55 due to 'alcohol abuse'
- Amy Winehouse's father compares Peaches Geldof's death with daughter's
TOP VIDEO STORIES