Lionel Richie slapped with 1.1 million dollar tax billApr 14, 6:06 pm
London, Apr 14 (ANI): Lionel Richie has been slapped with a 1.1 million-dollar tax bill, which the actor owes the state for unpaid bills.According to TMZ.com, the soul singer, who resides in Los Angeles, has been hit with a lien - an official claim against his property - for the payment of his debt which totals 1,130,609 dollars, the Daily Mail reported.The musician has racked up a huge number of hits over the years, including 'Hello', 'All Night Long', 'Dancing On The Ceiling' and 'Easy Like Sunday Morning', and according to legal documents he is worth a reputed 200 million dollars. If Richie, 62 - who recently released a duets album, 'Tuskegee', featuring new versions of his greatest hits - fails to pay the bill then the American government could repossess his property to clear the debt. (ANI)
Touring 'saved' Jagger post girlfriend L'Wren Scott's death Nov 22, 4:51 pm
London, Nov 22 (ANI): Mick Jagger has revealed that heading back on the road after his girlfriend L'Wren Scott's death healed his broken heart.Full Story »
Emraan Hashmi promotes 'Ungli' in Mumbai Nov 22, 4:36 pm
New Delhi, Nov 22 (ANI): Emraan Hashmi was recently spotted promoting his upcoming movie 'Ungli' in Mumbai.Full Story »
Thai girl creates online sensation by turning down adoption offer by Kim K Nov 22, 4:27 pm
Washington, Nov 22 (ANI): A Thai orphanage girl has become an internet sensation after she declined Kim Kardashian's offer to get adopted.Full Story »
Dame Shirley Bassey re-records `Goldfinger` to correct 2 `wrong notes` Nov 22, 4:04 pm
London, Nov 22 (ANI): Dame Shirley Bassey has re-recorded 'James Bond' theme song 'Goldfinger' 50 years later to correct two "wrong notes."Full Story »
- Here`s how they are bringing Kim K`s butt to a use
- Idris Elba to release debut album based on his `Luther` role
- Billy Joel to surpass Sir Elton's record for most performances at 'Madison Square Garden'
- Elizabeth Banks reveals J Law is obsessed with 'close-up magic'
- Russell Crowe says extreme 'sensitivity' brings out some of his 'less attractive' qualities
- Stephen Colbert mad McConaughey robbed of 'Sexiest Man Alive' title again
- Band Aid 30 charity song Christmas carol enters singles chart at number two
- Lana Del Rey strips down for 'Maxim' magazine
- Austin Stowell to work with Steven Spielberg again in untitled cold war thriller
- Marvel announces new comic book series 'Howard the Duck'
TOP VIDEO STORIES