Lionel Richie slapped with 1.1 million dollar tax billApr 14, 6:06 pm
London, Apr 14 (ANI): Lionel Richie has been slapped with a 1.1 million-dollar tax bill, which the actor owes the state for unpaid bills.According to TMZ.com, the soul singer, who resides in Los Angeles, has been hit with a lien - an official claim against his property - for the payment of his debt which totals 1,130,609 dollars, the Daily Mail reported.The musician has racked up a huge number of hits over the years, including 'Hello', 'All Night Long', 'Dancing On The Ceiling' and 'Easy Like Sunday Morning', and according to legal documents he is worth a reputed 200 million dollars. If Richie, 62 - who recently released a duets album, 'Tuskegee', featuring new versions of his greatest hits - fails to pay the bill then the American government could repossess his property to clear the debt. (ANI)
Shahid, Shraddha launch music of 'Haider' in Mumbai Aug 21, 6:28 pm
New Delhi, Aug 21 (ANI): Shahid Kapoor and Shraddha Kapoor recently launched the music of their upcoming film 'Haider' alongwith Vishal Bhardwaj in Mumbai.Full Story »
Farrah Abraham inks $544k deal post strip club 'research' gig Aug 21, 5:34 pm
Melbourne, Aug 21 (ANI): Farrah Abraham has claimed that her "research" gig at the Palazio Gentlemen's Club in Austin, Texas strip club helped her to get the 544k dollars contract.Full Story »
Harvey Weinstein plans to make Harry Styles a 'star' Aug 21, 4:37 pm
London, Aug 21 (ANI): Hollywood mogul Harvey Weinstein has revealed that he wants to make One Direction's Harry Styles a star.Full Story »
Anna Nicole Smith's family lose $44m claim from Marshall's fortune Aug 21, 4:37 pm
London, Aug 21 (ANI): Late Anna Nicole Smith's family has lost the 44 million dollars claim from the fortune of her late husband J Howard Marshall.Full Story »
- American Idol Jennifer Hudson stays strong through troubled family life
- JK Rowling reveals how Shirley Bassey inspired 'Harry Potter' character
- Spike Lee warns 'war on black people' in Missouri can 'tear country apart'
- Madonna's largest-ever collection of items up for grabs
- Why Harry Styles turned down movie with Cara Delevingne
- LiLo's credit card gets 'rejected' at posh Hamptons nightclub
- Celebrity yoga instructor discloses Jennifer Aniston's fitness secrets
- Emma Stone to make Broadway debut with 'Cabaret'
- Few takers for Justin Bieber's 'scent'
- Aamir Khan releases PK's second poster in Mumbai
TOP VIDEO STORIES