Lionel Richie slapped with 1.1 million dollar tax billApr 14, 6:06 pm
London, Apr 14 (ANI): Lionel Richie has been slapped with a 1.1 million-dollar tax bill, which the actor owes the state for unpaid bills.According to TMZ.com, the soul singer, who resides in Los Angeles, has been hit with a lien - an official claim against his property - for the payment of his debt which totals 1,130,609 dollars, the Daily Mail reported.The musician has racked up a huge number of hits over the years, including 'Hello', 'All Night Long', 'Dancing On The Ceiling' and 'Easy Like Sunday Morning', and according to legal documents he is worth a reputed 200 million dollars. If Richie, 62 - who recently released a duets album, 'Tuskegee', featuring new versions of his greatest hits - fails to pay the bill then the American government could repossess his property to clear the debt. (ANI)
There's no 'bad blood' between Liam Hemsworth, Miley Cyrus post split Oct 1, 10:50 am
London, Oct 01 (ANI): Liam Hemsworth has recently revealed that there is no bad blood between him and former fiancee Miley Cyrus after their split, it has been reported.Full Story »
Clooneys auction wedding pics for noble cause Oct 1, 10:28 am
Washington, Oct 1 (ANI): George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin sold off their wedding snaps to the highest bidder, all for a good cause.Full Story »
Dennis Quaid to star in Rathergate scandal film 'Truth' Oct 1, 10:28 am
Washington, Oct 1 (ANI): Dennis Quaid will be joining the cast of upcoming film based on the infamous Dan Rather-George W. Bush scandal.Full Story »
Clooney feels 'pretty damn great' after marriage Oct 1, 10:28 am
London, Oct 01 (ANI): George Clooney has finally spoken about married life for the first time after recently getting married to Amal Alamuddin in Venice and revealed that he feels "pretty damn great."Full Story »
- Nicole Kidman thanks fans for support post father's death
- Amanda Bynes charged with 'driving under the influence' again
- The Simpson kills off Krusty the Clown's dad
- Limited-edition 'Batman' stamps to debut at New York Comic Con
- Shia is one of the best actors I've ever worked with, says Brad Pitt
- Brad Pitt feels marriage is 'more than just a title'
- Annie Lennox calls Beyonce "feminist lite"
- Jesse Tyler Ferguson admits to being caught stealing gay porn in his teens
- 1D premiers new single 'Steal My Girl'
- Snoop Dogg vows to perform in Alaska if state legalizes marijuana
TOP VIDEO STORIES