Lionel Richie slapped with 1.1 million dollar tax billApr 14, 6:06 pm
London, Apr 14 (ANI): Lionel Richie has been slapped with a 1.1 million-dollar tax bill, which the actor owes the state for unpaid bills.According to TMZ.com, the soul singer, who resides in Los Angeles, has been hit with a lien - an official claim against his property - for the payment of his debt which totals 1,130,609 dollars, the Daily Mail reported.The musician has racked up a huge number of hits over the years, including 'Hello', 'All Night Long', 'Dancing On The Ceiling' and 'Easy Like Sunday Morning', and according to legal documents he is worth a reputed 200 million dollars. If Richie, 62 - who recently released a duets album, 'Tuskegee', featuring new versions of his greatest hits - fails to pay the bill then the American government could repossess his property to clear the debt. (ANI)
South Asia Democracy Watch criticizes Veena Malik's jail verdict for blasphemy Nov 29, 1:50 pm
Karachi, Nov 29 (ANI): The board of directors of South Asia Democracy Watch has recently condemned the verdict of Gilgit antiterrorism court to jail sentence Veena Malik for blasphemy, it has been reported.Full Story »
Amy Berg making 'black male crisis' film post Ferguson cop shooting case Nov 29, 1:17 pm
Washington, Nov 29 (ANI): Oscar-nominated documentary filmmaker Amy Berg along with actor Nate Parker and writer-director Matthew Cooke are working on a documentary about the "black male crisis."Full Story »
Bruce Jenner not penning 'Tell-All' worth $15m about ex-wife Kris Jenner Nov 29, 12:40 pm
New York, Nov 29 (ANI): Bruce Jenner is not writing a Tell-All tale worth 15 million dollars about former wife Kris Jenner despite the latest report by a tabloid.Full Story »
Idina Menzel reveals sequel of Disney's 'Frozen' 'in the works' Nov 29, 12:01 pm
London, Nov 29 (ANI): Idina Menzel has confirmed that follow-up to the Oscar winning blockbuster 'Frozen' will be there.Full Story »
- Friends warned newlywed Brangelina against making film about bad marriage
- 'Older' Jennifer Aniston increasingly comfortable with 'F*** IT attitude'
- `Jurassic World` trailer receives 5 million views in less than 48 hours
- Zayn Malik's sis brands 1D fans as 'psychotic'
- Karisma Kapoor launches jewellery line in Mumbai
- Kimye planning to do 'nude' photo shoot 'together'
- Ridley Scott hits back at criticism of all-white casting in 'Exodus'
- Emily Blunt says Meryl Streep 'owes' her 'big time'
- Angelina Jolie's egg for a lookalike comes with $30k price tag
- Madonna revisits Malawi orphanage with 2 adopted children
TOP VIDEO STORIES