'The Hunger Games' tops box office for 4th week in a rowApr 16, 4:33 pm
Washington, Apr 16 (ANI): 'The Hunger Games' claimed the number 1 spot at the box office for the fourth consecutive weekend, becoming the first film since James Cameron's 'Avatar' to remain in the top position for this long.The movie raked in an impressive 21.5 million dollars, Us magazine reported.Starring Jennifer Lawrence, Liam Hemsworth, Josh Hutcherson, Elizabeth Banks and Woody Harrelson, it has earned 337.1 million dollars domestically since its March 23 debut.Sean Hayes, Will Sasso, and Chris Diamantopoulos' comedy 'The Three Stooges' debuted in second place with 17.1 million dollars. Chris Hemsworth and Jesse Williams' horror flick', The Cabin in the Woods', premiered in third place with 14.9 million dollars.'Titanic' 3D, James Cameron's update of the 1997 film starring Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet, came in fourth place with 11.6 million dollars, while 'American Reunion' rounded out the top five with 10.7 million dollars.The top five movies at the box office were:The Hunger Games - 21.5 million dollars The Three Stooges - 17.1 million dollarsThe Cabin in the Woods - 14.9 million dollarsTitanic 3D - 11.6 million dollarsAmerican Reunion - 10.7 million dollars (ANI)
Cate Blanchett admits to being intimidate by moms judging her parenting skills Nov 27, 5:56 pm
London, Nov 27 (ANI): Cate Blanchett has revealed that she feels intimated by other moms who judge her parenting skills.Full Story »
Johnny Depp 'doesn't give a f-k' when it comes to critics Nov 27, 5:23 pm
Washington, Nov 27 (ANI): Johnny Depp has revealed that he doesn't give a f-k when it comes to the critics, as he doesn't have a care in the world.Full Story »
Cate Blanchett 'f***ing' proud of U.N. Goodwill ambassador Emma Watson Nov 27, 5:23 pm
Washington, Nov 27 (ANI): Cate Blanchett really admires Emma Watson for her speech on gender equality at the U.N.Full Story »
Robin Williams' 639-acre Napa estate up on sale for $25.9 M Nov 27, 5:23 pm
Washington, Nov 27 (ANI): Robin Williams' 639-acre Napa estate is on the market with a reduced price of 25.9 million dollars.Full Story »
- Taylor Swift's 'heartbreaks' helped her record sales soar
- Kanye West to swap music career for more lucrative 'fashion'
- Scott Disick groans at not having slept with Kourtney K for 5 yrs
- Mel Brooks set to lend voice to Adam Sandler's vampire dad in 'Hotel Transylvania 2'
- Is 1D heading for a split?
- Jennifer Aniston reveals Justin Theroux's late night pranks
- 'MasterChef' looking for third judge after Joe Bastianich exit series
- Joan Collins recalls horror of being raped by hubby-to-be at 17
- Sean Combs misses relationship with 'sexy' ex Cameron Diaz
- James Cameron says 'Avatar' sequels will make one shit with mouth wide open
TOP VIDEO STORIES