Daniel Craig drinks beer 'every morning'Apr 17, 5:30 pm
Washington, April 17 (ANI): Daniel Craig drinks beer "every morning," and admits it's also his favourite drink.The actor is currently filming the latest James Bond movie, 'Skyfall', where the iconic character will swap his trademark Vodka Martini for a glass of Heineken beer."It's my favourite choice of beer. I drink it every morning - doesn't everybody?" Contactmusic quoted him as telling Huffington Post UK.He also defended the inclusion of a beer instead of James' usual cocktail - prepared "shaken not stirred" - as the sponsorship money it generates helps meet the cost of making and promoting the film."This movie costs a lot of money to make, it costs as nearly as much again if not more to promote, so we go where we can," he said."There's a big furore about [the beer], but it's not what the movie's about, I promise you. We haven't sold out completely, Craig added. (ANI)
Amber Rose walked in on Wiz Khalifa with twin sisters Oct 1, 5:15 pm
New York, Oct 1 (ANI): Amber Rose walked in on her husband Wiz Khalifa with twin sisters, it has been revealed.Full Story »
My son brings me the most joy, says John Travolta Oct 1, 5:01 pm
Melbourne, Oct 1 (ANI): John Travolta has revealed that his son Benjamin brings him the most joy.Full Story »
Jordan Gavaris to star alongside Matthew McConaughey in 'The Sea of Trees' Oct 1, 5:01 pm
Washington, Oct 1 (ANI): 'Orphan Black' star Jordan Gavaris, has joined the cast of 'The Sea of Trees,' which already features Matthew McConaughey and Naomi Watts.Full Story »
Jackie Collins slams 'Girls', 'Fifty Shades' Oct 1, 5:01 pm
New York, Oct 1(ANI): Jackie Collins has slammed 'Girls' and 'Fifty Shades of Grey', saying that her female characters "kick asses".Full Story »
- Nicki Minaj to host MTV EMAs 2014 in Glasgow
- Mexican man sets Guinness World Record for largest 'Harry Potter' memorabilia collection
- Jacqueline Fernandez celebrates Diwali with a difference
- Did Mila Kunis join 'Family Guy' due to contract mistake?
- Tracy Morgan slams Walmart for blaming him for truck accident
- Anne Hathaway thinks 'fame f-ked her up for a long time'
- Alicia Key's second child due on the New Year's Eve
- Ben Affleck thinks his penis looks better in 3-D!
- Alec Baldwin, Kevin Spacey to star in new comedy 'Boss Baby'
- Rosa Salazar bags major role in 'Maze Runner' follow-up
TOP VIDEO STORIES