Johnny Depp sued over alleged concert attack on disabled womanApr 17, 6:45 pm
Washington, Apr 17 (ANI): Johnny Depp has been sued by a 52-year-old disabled woman, who claims that she was roughed up and humiliated by the actor's bodyguards during a concert back in December.According to the lawsuit, filed in L.A. County Superior Court , the woman, who identifies herself as Jane Doe, has claimed that she was trying to get to her seat in the V.I.P. area of an Iggy Pop concert when Depp's bodyguards went berserk. In the lawsuit, Doe- who claims she's a professor of medicine at UC Irvine - says that without any reason, the actor's team grabbed her from behind and bear-hugged her, while restraining both of her wrists. Doe also claimed that the 48-year-old actor's bodyguards went after her cell phone-which contained highly sensitive confidential medical information about her patients-and ripped it from her hand "one finger at a time."Doe claims a member of Depp's squad eventually put her in handcuffs-and then dragged her on the ground, causing her pants to be removed from her body, "exposing her buttocks to the other Hollywood Palladium Theater patrons," TMZ reported. Doe claims she suffered severe injuries in the incident-including a dislocated left elbow, bleeding, swelling, bruising and possibly broken bones. The woman has also claimed that the incident caused more damage to her pre-existing spondyloarthritis and fibromyalgia-which affects her joints and back. Doe is suing the actor for unspecified damages. (ANI)
Soon, live-action Barbie movie in theatres Apr 24, 5:31 pm
Washington, April 24 (ANI): A live-action Barbie movie is currently in the making, it has been revealed.Full Story »
Diane Keaton continues being friends with Woody Allen post sex abuse scandal Apr 24, 4:46 pm
Washington, April 24 (ANI): Diane Keaton has revealed that she still remains friends with Woody Allen after his sex abuse scandal, as nothing is going to change their friendship.Full Story »
Johnny Depp starrer 'Mortdecai' set to release in 2015 Apr 24, 4:30 pm
Washington, April 24 (ANI): Johnny Depp's upcoming film 'Mortdecai' will hit the theatres in 2015, it has been revealed.Full Story »
Imogen Thomas flaunts sexy post-baby figure Apr 24, 4:30 pm
London, April 24 (ANI): Imogen Thomas, who has dropped down from dress size 12 to size 10, recently showed off her post baby body.Full Story »
- 'Frozen' actor Josh Gad re-teams with Disney for new project
- Olivia Wilde welcomes baby boy with Jason Sudeikis
- RiRi and Drake 'getting serious about each other'
- What inspires 'Frozen' and 'Toy Story's creative executive
- Miranda Kerr believes in being 'natural' when it comes to beauty
- Avril Lavigne slammed over 'racist' 'Hello Kitty' music video
- Lupita Nyong'o named 'most beautiful woman' by People mag
- Jennifer Garner to executive produce Bravo's 'All the Pretty Faces'
- William Hurt pulls out of Gregg Allman's biopic 'Midnight Rider'
- Samuel L Jackson asks men to stop being macho over male cancer check-up
TOP VIDEO STORIES