Zac Efron reveals fav pick-up lineApr 23, 2:30 pm
Washington, Apr 23 (ANI): Zac Efron, who is rumoured to be dating 'Mirror Mirror' star Lily Collins, has revealed that the female body part he is most attracted to and his favourite pick-up line.During an interview in the May issue of Women's Health, the 24-year-old actor said that he is most attracted to a woman's lips."Because they smile," Us magazine quoted him as saying."And they're fun to kiss," he said.The '17 Again' star also said that when he spots a beautiful woman, he knows exactly what to say."'So, do you like High School Musical?' I'm kidding!"If the situation's right, buy someone a drink. Think on your toes, use what's around you, and come up with something organic and fun," he said.Efron also admitted that it doesn't take much to impress him. "A woman called me interesting once, and it kind of blew my mind. She said, 'You're one of the most interesting people I've ever met,' and I was like, 'Wow.' I'm still high on that one," he added. (ANI)
Antonio Banderas replaces estranged wife Melanie Griffith with robot Sep 23, 5:55 pm
New York Post, Sep 23 (ANI): Antonio Banderas recently attended the San Sebastian Film Festival in Spain to promote his new movie 'Automata' with his "robot" co-star post his impending divorce with Melanie Griffith.Full Story »
Kim K shares hubby's Kanye West pic hours after her nude pics leaked online Sep 23, 5:55 pm
Washington, Sept 23 (ANI): Kim Kardashian recently posted a pic of her hubby Kanye West hours after it was reported that she suffered a nude photo leak online.Full Story »
Musicians from a land where songs are banned Sep 23, 5:54 pm
New Delhi, Sept. 23 (ANI): Garba Toure was a local lad in Dire, a city in North Mali, who would strum the guitar on and off and would perform in the neighbourhood. Music was his life, but soon enough, armed jihadists took control of the African town and banned smoking, drinking and alcohol.Full Story »
Naomi Watts: 'I should have had more kids, started younger Sep 23, 5:27 pm
Washington, Sept 23 (ANI): Naomi Watts has revealed that she should "have had more kids" and so should have "started younger."Full Story »
- Elton John, Barbra Streisand want to sing with Lady Gaga
- Hrithik Roshan promotes 'Bang Bang' at Reliance Digital Store in Mumbai
- George Clooney's future in-laws 'delighted' about approaching marriage
- Nicolas Cage feels like an 'outsider'
- Sarah Silverman won't get into 'barbaric' marriage
- Shia Labeouf to take part in running-themed art exhibit 'Metamarathon'
- Taylor Swift invites fans to her LA pad for secret '1989' album listening session
- 'Sex Addict' TV star Gail Porter reveals about extreme sexual behavior
- Bryan Singer to helm 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
- Did Khloe Kardashian dump beau Montana for secretly texting her BFF?
TOP VIDEO STORIES