Christina Hendricks unravels mystery behind her dyed red hairApr 23, 5:43 pm
London, Apr 23 (ANI): Christina Hendricks has revealed the inspiration behind her trademark dyed red hair.The 36-year-old ' Mad Men' actress admitted that she first adopted the look as a teenager because of her fictional redhead idol Anne Shirley, from the famous novel Anne Of Green Gables."I was obsessed with Anne Of Green Gables," the Daily Express quoted her as saying."Mum said, 'I'll throw a rinse on it'," she added. (ANI)
'Guddu Rangeela' conveys serious message with pinch of salt, says Arshad Warsi Jun 30, 6:30 pm
New Delhi, June 30(ANI): Bollywood actor Arshad Warsi, who was recently spotted promoting his upcoming film 'Guddu Rangeela' in New Delhi, said that the film conveys a serious message with a pinch of salt.Full Story »
Arshad Warsi says 'Mata ka email' song doesn't intend to hurt anyone's sentiments Jun 30, 5:56 pm
New Delhi, June 30 (ANI): Bollywood actor Arshad Warsi, who will be seen playing the lead role in upcoming comedy flick 'Guddu Rangeela', opened up on the controversy surrounding the song 'Mata ka email'.Full Story »
Joni Mitchell shows 'recovery' post surviving aneurysm Jun 30, 4:11 pm
London, June 30 (ANI): Joni Mitchell, who suffered an aneurysm in March, is on the road to a full recovery.Full Story »
Bill Hudson 'disowns' children Kate and Oliver Hudson Jun 30, 4:11 pm
Washington DC, June 30 (ANI): Reacting on Oliver Hudson's Instagram post on Father's day, Bill Hudson claims that he no longer recognises Kate and Oliver as his children.Full Story »
- Shah Rukh jokes would release movies on same date with Salman
- Has Nicole Scherzinger moved on with Swiss footballer post split with Lewis Hamilton?
- Justin Lin's third installment of Star Trek is called 'Star Trek Beyond'
- King Khan finds film-making process nerve-wracking
- Twitter fans mark 15 years of Bebo and Jr. Bachchan
- Did Britney throw shade on Iggy Azalea post 'Pretty Girls' bombing blame?
- Wanna sip flavoured coffee? Head to McDonald's
- EL James made 10M pounds profit from '50 Shades' trilogy
- Disney theme parks say no to 'selfie sticks'
- Emraan Hashmi tweets to mark eight years of 'Awarapan'
TOP VIDEO STORIES