Demi Lovato opens up about battle with drugs, alcohol and eating disorderApr 24, 7:02 pm
Washington, Apr 24 (ANI): Demi Lovato, who has had to deal with lot of "emotional and physical issues," including an eating disorder and self-harm, has opened up about her demons.The 19-year-old former Disney princess has spoken out about her struggle with drugs and alcohol."It's something I don't really want to talk about. What I can say is that I was depressed. I would come offstage in front of 18,000 people and suddenly be alone in a hotel room. I'd come crashing down and would try to find a way to re-create that feeling, to stay 'up.' Promoters gave me drugs and alcohol in restaurants or clubs," the Fox News quoted her as telling the U.K.'s Fabulous magazine.While in school Lovato has blamed that school bullies led her to make herself sick. "They called me a whore and told me I was fat and ugly," she said."I shouldn't have listened, but I took it to heart and it hurt. I thought maybe I didn't have friends because I was too fat, "I'd make myself sick up to six times a day," she revealed.She also dealt with serious self-harm issues. "It started with my wrists. People saw that, so I cut in places they couldn't see," she said.Now, Lovato says that she no longer drinks, but admits that she has self-harmed and made herself throw up since leaving rehab. "I've slipped up a few times, but each time I have learned from it, and it's become further apart," she added. (ANI)
Touring 'saved' Jagger post girlfriend L'Wren Scott's death Nov 22, 4:51 pm
London, Nov 22 (ANI): Mick Jagger has revealed that heading back on the road after his girlfriend L'Wren Scott's death healed his broken heart.Full Story »
Emraan Hashmi promotes 'Ungli' in Mumbai Nov 22, 4:36 pm
New Delhi, Nov 22 (ANI): Emraan Hashmi was recently spotted promoting his upcoming movie 'Ungli' in Mumbai.Full Story »
Thai girl creates online sensation by turning down adoption offer by Kim K Nov 22, 4:27 pm
Washington, Nov 22 (ANI): A Thai orphanage girl has become an internet sensation after she declined Kim Kardashian's offer to get adopted.Full Story »
Dame Shirley Bassey re-records `Goldfinger` to correct 2 `wrong notes` Nov 22, 4:04 pm
London, Nov 22 (ANI): Dame Shirley Bassey has re-recorded 'James Bond' theme song 'Goldfinger' 50 years later to correct two "wrong notes."Full Story »
- Here`s how they are bringing Kim K`s butt to a use
- Idris Elba to release debut album based on his `Luther` role
- Billy Joel to surpass Sir Elton's record for most performances at 'Madison Square Garden'
- Elizabeth Banks reveals J Law is obsessed with 'close-up magic'
- Russell Crowe says extreme 'sensitivity' brings out some of his 'less attractive' qualities
- Stephen Colbert mad McConaughey robbed of 'Sexiest Man Alive' title again
- Band Aid 30 charity song Christmas carol enters singles chart at number two
- Lana Del Rey strips down for 'Maxim' magazine
- Austin Stowell to work with Steven Spielberg again in untitled cold war thriller
- Marvel announces new comic book series 'Howard the Duck'
TOP VIDEO STORIES