E! network signs new 3-yr reality show deal with Kardashians

   Apr 25, 2:31 pm

Washington, Apr 25 (ANI): The E! Entertainment network revealed on Tuesday that it has reached a deal with its most bankable franchise - the Kardashians, to make three more seasons of 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians'.

According to TMZ, although the terms were not disclosed, it is being said that the famous family will get more than 40-million-dollar, citing sources connected with the deal.

The sixth season of the show averaged 3 million viewers on Sunday nights, the cable networks' top series. Five of the 10 most-watched shows in the network's history, in fact, involved the Kardashians.

The 18-episode seventh season begins on May 20, CBS News reported.

E! said the entire family is covered by the deal - Kim, Kourtney and Rob Kardashian, Khloe Kardashian Odom, and Bruce, Kris, Kendall and Kylie Jenner.

E! will continue to have the first crack at any spin-off projects.

E! has turned the Kardashians into a mini-empire, with spin-off series like 'Kourtney and Kim Take New York' and 'Khloe and Lamar'. Although E! retains the first right to these spinoffs, Tuesday's deal does not specify how many more will be made.

The network would also not say whether musician Kanye West would be included in the series. West and Kim Kardashian have been seen together lately amid reports that they are a new couple. (ANI)

KiM K gets sands rubbed by assistants during 'sexy' photoshoot Jul 29, 5:19 pm
London, July 29 (ANI): Kim Kardashian was seen with her two assistants in the latest episode of 'Keeping Up With The Kardashians', where the two could be seen using a hand each to rub the sand onto her bare behind in a sexy photoshoot in Thailand earlier this year.
Full Story
Christopher Walken set to join live action 'Jungle Book' remake cast Jul 29, 4:27 pm
Washington, July 29 (ANI): Christopher Walken has joined the live action 'Jungle Book' remake team, it has been revealed.
Full Story
'Die-Hard' co-star James Shigeta passes away at 81 Jul 29, 1:59 pm
Washington, July 29 (ANI): James Shigeta, who starred as a terrorized executive in the Bruce Willis movie 'Die-Hard' has died at the age of 81.
Full Story
Chinese Film Company set to make 'Avatar-like' blockbuster Jul 29, 1:01 pm
Washington, July 29 (ANI): A Chinese Film Company has announced that they will make an epic 3D movie titled 'Bainiaoyi', meant to compete with James Cameron's film 'Avatar'.
Full Story
Comments

LATEST STORIES
TOP VIDEO STORIES
PHOTO GALLERY