E! network signs new 3-yr reality show deal with KardashiansApr 25, 2:31 pm
Washington, Apr 25 (ANI): The E! Entertainment network revealed on Tuesday that it has reached a deal with its most bankable franchise - the Kardashians, to make three more seasons of 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians'.According to TMZ, although the terms were not disclosed, it is being said that the famous family will get more than 40-million-dollar, citing sources connected with the deal.The sixth season of the show averaged 3 million viewers on Sunday nights, the cable networks' top series. Five of the 10 most-watched shows in the network's history, in fact, involved the Kardashians. The 18-episode seventh season begins on May 20, CBS News reported.E! said the entire family is covered by the deal - Kim, Kourtney and Rob Kardashian, Khloe Kardashian Odom, and Bruce, Kris, Kendall and Kylie Jenner. E! will continue to have the first crack at any spin-off projects.E! has turned the Kardashians into a mini-empire, with spin-off series like 'Kourtney and Kim Take New York' and 'Khloe and Lamar'. Although E! retains the first right to these spinoffs, Tuesday's deal does not specify how many more will be made.The network would also not say whether musician Kanye West would be included in the series. West and Kim Kardashian have been seen together lately amid reports that they are a new couple. (ANI)
Touring 'saved' Jagger post girlfriend L'Wren Scott's death Nov 22, 4:51 pm
London, Nov 22 (ANI): Mick Jagger has revealed that heading back on the road after his girlfriend L'Wren Scott's death healed his broken heart.Full Story »
Emraan Hashmi promotes 'Ungli' in Mumbai Nov 22, 4:36 pm
New Delhi, Nov 22 (ANI): Emraan Hashmi was recently spotted promoting his upcoming movie 'Ungli' in Mumbai.Full Story »
Thai girl creates online sensation by turning down adoption offer by Kim K Nov 22, 4:27 pm
Washington, Nov 22 (ANI): A Thai orphanage girl has become an internet sensation after she declined Kim Kardashian's offer to get adopted.Full Story »
Dame Shirley Bassey re-records `Goldfinger` to correct 2 `wrong notes` Nov 22, 4:04 pm
London, Nov 22 (ANI): Dame Shirley Bassey has re-recorded 'James Bond' theme song 'Goldfinger' 50 years later to correct two "wrong notes."Full Story »
- Here`s how they are bringing Kim K`s butt to a use
- Idris Elba to release debut album based on his `Luther` role
- Billy Joel to surpass Sir Elton's record for most performances at 'Madison Square Garden'
- Elizabeth Banks reveals J Law is obsessed with 'close-up magic'
- Russell Crowe says extreme 'sensitivity' brings out some of his 'less attractive' qualities
- Stephen Colbert mad McConaughey robbed of 'Sexiest Man Alive' title again
- Band Aid 30 charity song Christmas carol enters singles chart at number two
- Lana Del Rey strips down for 'Maxim' magazine
- Austin Stowell to work with Steven Spielberg again in untitled cold war thriller
- Marvel announces new comic book series 'Howard the Duck'
TOP VIDEO STORIES