E! network signs new 3-yr reality show deal with KardashiansApr 25, 2:31 pm
Washington, Apr 25 (ANI): The E! Entertainment network revealed on Tuesday that it has reached a deal with its most bankable franchise - the Kardashians, to make three more seasons of 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians'.According to TMZ, although the terms were not disclosed, it is being said that the famous family will get more than 40-million-dollar, citing sources connected with the deal.The sixth season of the show averaged 3 million viewers on Sunday nights, the cable networks' top series. Five of the 10 most-watched shows in the network's history, in fact, involved the Kardashians. The 18-episode seventh season begins on May 20, CBS News reported.E! said the entire family is covered by the deal - Kim, Kourtney and Rob Kardashian, Khloe Kardashian Odom, and Bruce, Kris, Kendall and Kylie Jenner. E! will continue to have the first crack at any spin-off projects.E! has turned the Kardashians into a mini-empire, with spin-off series like 'Kourtney and Kim Take New York' and 'Khloe and Lamar'. Although E! retains the first right to these spinoffs, Tuesday's deal does not specify how many more will be made.The network would also not say whether musician Kanye West would be included in the series. West and Kim Kardashian have been seen together lately amid reports that they are a new couple. (ANI)
Byung-hun Lee cast in MGM's 'Magnificent Seven' May 6, 4:13 pm
Washington, May 6 (ANI): 'Terminator: Genisys' star Byung-hun Lee has been cast in MGM's upcoming project 'Magnificent Seven.'Full Story »
Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez set rumour mill running at Met Ball May 6, 3:40 pm
Washington, May 6 (ANI): Justing Bieber and his former girlfriend Selena Gomez set rumours flying when they met at the 2015 Met Gala in NEw York City recently.Full Story »
Comedian Louis C.K. to direct, star in new indie film May 6, 3:05 pm
Washington, May 6 (ANI): Louis C.K. is all set to direct, write and play the character of depressed middle-aged man in a new indie film titled 'I'm a Cop'.Full Story »
Britney Spears accused for stealing sexy moans of 'Piece of Me' May 6, 2:36 pm
Washington, May 6 (ANI): Sexy moans from Britney Spears' single 'Piece of Me' were reportedly stolen, according to a guy who is suing Sony Music for jacking his samples.Full Story »
- Analysis suggests 'totally overrated' Beatles didn't revolutionize music
- 'Avengers' helmer Joss Whedon quits Twitter over criticism of 'Age of Ultron'
- Madge, Lady Gaga kiss and make up at Met Gala bash
- Reese Witherspoon officially launches lifestyle website Draper James
- Arnie re-enacts 17 films in 6 mins with James Corden's help
- Chris Brown suddenly freed of 'punching' charges by accuser
- 'The Hobbit' star Martin Freeman cast in 'Captain America: Civil War'
- 1D to make 1st TV appearance post Zayn Malik's exit
- Courtney Cox 'loved' directing ex hubby in debut film 'Just Before I Go'
- Kylie, Kendall Jenner trying to trademark their first names
TOP VIDEO STORIES