Adam Levine wrote songs to woo womenApr 25, 5:28 pm
Washington, April 25 (ANI): Adam Levine used to write love songs for the women he was interested in, and make sure that they heard them. The 33-year-old Maroon 5 frontman once met "'the most beautiful girl'' at a petrol station - who later became the subject of the band's first album 'Songs About Jane' - and tried to woo her by writing a song and having it played into her workplace. "If I really liked a girl and I felt these romantic feelings towards her, I would literally write a song and make sure they heard it. I was so bold," Contactmusic quoted her as telling Paperbag. But unfortunately the romance was short-lived and a broken-hearted Adam decided to pour his pain into the 2002 album. "It was a brief relationship but we really did fall in love with each other and when we broke up, my heart was broken. "I didn't have money or a job. All I had was a girl I was in love with and the dream of being a famous musician. I was like, 'I need to turn this into something good or it's going to be a bad thing'." (ANI)
- Justin Bieber calls girl fan 'beached whale'
- Kimberley Walsh launches own range of skin-tight dresses
- Harry Styles goes on second date with Kardashian sis Kendall Jenner
- Morgan Freeman and Idris Elba express grief over death of Nelson Mandela
- Is Justin Theroux unhappy with Jennifer Aniston moving her dad in?
- Miley Cyrus' 'Wrecking Ball' named most popular music video of 2013
- No one f***s with my, says Paris Hilton post brother assault
- Simon Cowell's gal pal lavished with gifts at baby shower
- Is the Kimye brand dying out?
- Susan Boyle says Asperger's syndrome diagnosis was 'a relief'