Yoga and meditation 'secret to Miranda Kerr's trim figure'Apr 26, 3:02 pm
London, Apr 26 (ANI): Miranda Kerr, whose enviably toned body scored her a contract with one of the world's best-known fitness brands, has revealed how daily 30-minute yoga sessions and a "super healthy" diet help hone her slender 5ft 9 inch frame.Following the birth of her son Flynn last year, the 29-year-old model has also started experimenting with resistance training, a method favoured by a number of Hollywood stars including Gwyneth Paltrow and Jessica Alba."I make sure I do half an hour of yoga in the morning so that then I'm feeling good," the Daily Mail quoted her as saying while shooting the latest Reebok campaign for Easytone shoes."I have been working out quite a bit doing Pilates and yoga and strength training with weights and resistant bands and I eat super healthy."Health is really wealth I think," she said.Demonstrating how yoga has made her body more flexible, Kerr pulls her lithe leg up behind her head for one shot, arching her back while gazing over her shoulder at the camera.In another picture actor Orlando Bloom's wife opts for a white swimsuit with her Easytone trainers, while sporting wet, tousled hair and smoky eye make-up.Additionally, to give her mind a break from her hectic schedule and motherhood Kerr said daily meditation helps her to find greater peace and calm."If I'm in the car on the way to work or if I'm on the plane on the way to a job I'll do a meditation," she added. (ANI)
Miley Cyrus named MTV's best artist of 2013 Dec 11, 11:01 am
New Delhi, Dec 11 (ANI): Miley Cyrus has been named as the best artist of 2013 by MTV.Full Story »
Justin Bieber 'to never forget visit to Typhoon Haiyan wrecked Philippines' Dec 11, 11:01 am
London, Dec 11 (ANI): Justin Bieber has said that it will be difficult to forget the suffering that he saw in the Typhoon Haiyan wrecked Philippines.Full Story »
'I'm just a 19-year-old boy, says Justin Bieber Dec 10, 4:59 pm
Washington, December 10 (ANI): Justin Bieber has said that he is just a misunderstood '19-year-old-boy', in a radio interview.Full Story »
'Sherlock' to return for 3rd season Dec 10, 4:59 pm
London, December 10 (ANI): Benedict Cumberbatch is set to return as the iconic Sherlock Holmes, in the spy series 'Sherlock' which will return for its third season.Full Story »
- 'Oldboy' director claims movie affected Josh Brolin psychologically
- Hollywood remake of South Korean film 'Oldboy' to release in India soon
- Amy Adams admits lesbian kiss with Jennifer Lawrence was 'emotional'
- Pink keen to expand family
- Kanye West compares 'on-stage risks to being a police officer'
- Harry Styles and Kendall Jenner spotted at gay bar in Manhattan
- Ben Affleck opens up about relationship with wife Jennifer Garner
- Soha Ali Khan finds Bollywood 'intellectually' satisfying
- Disney purchases distribution rights of 'Indiana Jones'
- Katy Perry only 'ate Cheetos and drank' post Russell Brand split
TOP VIDEO STORIES