Sunidhi marries Hitesh in a star-studded ceremonyApr 27, 5:25 pm
Mumbai, April 27 (ANI): Sunidhi Chauhan got married to her childhood friend Hitesh Sonik on Thursday evening.Hitesh is a music composer known for his compositions in ' Pyaar Ka Punchnama' and 'Stanley Ka Dabba'.Sunidhi, was earlier married to choreographer Bobby Khan but got separated a year after into the nuptial.The 'Indian Idol judge' who has sung many chartbusters has known hubby Hitesh for 15 years now."She was a little more than a child when she won the Meri Awaz Suno music contest on television. That is when when we became friends. Gradually, over the years as she grew into a fine singer, our friendship blossomed into love," said Hitesh.The couple threw a reception party at a 5-star hotel which was attended by who's- who of the Bollywood and music industry. Asha bhonsle came in to bless the newly-weds. Udit Narayan attended the ceremony with wife Deepa Narayan while Farah Khan arrived with friend and music composer Vishal Dadlani. Besides this Ranvir Shorey, Konkona Sen Sharma, Shaan, Kavita Krishnamurthy and Alka Yagnik also made it to the gala affair. The ceremony was a star-studded event where the 28-year-old singer posed happily with her husband. (ANI)
Is Perrie Edwards throwing slight dig at Zayn Malik with her `Cheetah` avatar? Sep 3, 2:00 pm
Washington D.C., Sept 3(ANI): Seems like Perrie Edwards has thrown a slight dig at her former boyfriend Zayn Malik with her new "Cheetah" body paint.Full Story »
'Daring` Kylie Jenner goes ashy blonde Sep 3, 2:00 pm
Washington. D.C. Sept. 3 (ANI): Kylie Jenner is definitely one of those who loves to experiment with her hair and this time she dyed it ashy blonde.Full Story »
`Take On Me` hit-makers to reunite after 6 years Sep 3, 1:31 pm
Karachi, Sept 3(ANI): Reunion time! Norwegian band A-ha, whose 'Take On Me' track was one of the most popular songs of the 1980s, is coming back again.Full Story »
Miranda Lambert sings divorce song post Blake Shelton split Sep 3, 11:32 am
Washington D.C., Sept 3(ANI): Seems like Miranda Lambert is happily singing divorce blues after her separation from Blake Shelton as she performed Loretta Lynn's classic song about divorce, 'Rated X,' at the ACM Honors on September 1.Full Story »
- Lactation Mishap: Jennifer Love Hewitt springs a leak, shares 'mommy moment'
- It`s official! RiRi`s own beauty line on horizon
- Justin Bieber criticised for posting 'dangerous' Insta pic
- Kapil Sharma believes managing wife is one herculean task
- `Topless` Kim Zolciak flashes sideboobs in latest Insta pic
- `Friend` RiRi supports Kanye West's 2020 Presidential run
- Kevin Durand, Sandra Cho become parents to baby-girl
- Pak actress Mawra Hocane to make B'Wood debut with 'Sanam Teri Kasam'
- Are Selena Gomez, Nick Jonas rekindling their flame?
- Alexander Wang brings Kimye, Tyga for Do Something campaign
TOP VIDEO STORIES