Dannii not speaking to Simon Cowell over 'kiss and tell'Apr 27, 5:25 pm
London, April 27 (ANI): Simon Cowell's decision to "kiss and tell" about his relationship with Danni Minogue seems to have disappointed the model.Cowell has said that Minogue hasn't spoken to him since he revealed details of their love affair to the biographer Tom Bower.He admitted it at the launch of Tom Bower's biography, Sweet Revenge: The Intimate Life of Simon Cowell, at the Serpentine Gallery in London, the Telegraph reported."I haven't been able to get her to speak to me directly," the creator of 'The X Factor' said.Cowell disclosed details of his affair with the Marks and Spencer model during his conversations with Bower, who has published unflattering biographies of Gordon Brown and Sir Richard Branson.Cowell said that he has had to resort to speaking to Minogue's factotums. "I've been in touch with her through intermediaries. She's fine, I think, and, hopefully, we're okay," he stated.However, the 52-year-old television personality insisted that he was right to co-operate with Bower."I said to Tom right from the beginning, 'I'm not going to lie to you', and that was the deal. Not to say, it hasn't all been a bit embarrassing," he added. (ANI)
Unhealthy food makes it difficult for Kim K to lose baby fat Jan 29, 6:36 pm
London, Jan 29 (ANI): Kim Kardashian has revealed the secret behind her slow baby fat reduction by stating that she doesn't have time to cook healthy food.Full Story »
Ludacris gets primary custody of 1-yr-old daughter Jan 29, 5:45 pm
Washington, Jan 29 (ANI): Ludacris has been granted the primary custody of his 1-year-old daughter with Tamika Fuller after a bitter court battle.Full Story »
Courtney Love reveals took drugs during pregnancy Jan 29, 5:12 pm
New York, Jan 29 (ANI): Courtney Love has admitted in her late husband and musician Kurt Cobain's documentary 'Montage of Heck', that she took heroin while she was pregnant.Full Story »
Emma Watson takes HeForShe campaign to Twitter, gives inspiring advice Jan 29, 3:09 pm
Wellington, Jan 29 (ANI): Emma Watson has recently taken it to her Twitter page to answer some questions about the HeForShe campaign, during which she delivered advice on the importance of equal rights for men and women.Full Story »
- Selena Gomez 'happy' with new beau Zedd
- E L James approves 50 Shades' inspired erotic lingerie range
- Julianne Moore stopped believing in 'God' post mum's death
- Johnny Depp claims 'chupacabra' attack caused him to miss press conference
- Gene Hackman's rep confirm he's 'alive and well'
- Matthew McConaughey hops aboard 'Born To Run' adaptation flick
- Mehcad Brooks joins cast of Melissa Benoist starrer 'Supergirl'
- Penelope Cruz, Diane Kruger join cast of 'This Man, This Woman'
- Johnny Depp to part ways with longtime agent post recent movie flops?
- Taylor Swift trademarks lyrics and accessories from her latest album '1989'
TOP VIDEO STORIES