Dannii not speaking to Simon Cowell over 'kiss and tell'Apr 27, 5:25 pm
London, April 27 (ANI): Simon Cowell's decision to "kiss and tell" about his relationship with Danni Minogue seems to have disappointed the model.Cowell has said that Minogue hasn't spoken to him since he revealed details of their love affair to the biographer Tom Bower.He admitted it at the launch of Tom Bower's biography, Sweet Revenge: The Intimate Life of Simon Cowell, at the Serpentine Gallery in London, the Telegraph reported."I haven't been able to get her to speak to me directly," the creator of 'The X Factor' said.Cowell disclosed details of his affair with the Marks and Spencer model during his conversations with Bower, who has published unflattering biographies of Gordon Brown and Sir Richard Branson.Cowell said that he has had to resort to speaking to Minogue's factotums. "I've been in touch with her through intermediaries. She's fine, I think, and, hopefully, we're okay," he stated.However, the 52-year-old television personality insisted that he was right to co-operate with Bower."I said to Tom right from the beginning, 'I'm not going to lie to you', and that was the deal. Not to say, it hasn't all been a bit embarrassing," he added. (ANI)
Rajinikanth conferred with Film Personality of the year award at IFFI Nov 20, 9:14 pm
Panaji, Nov.20 (ANI): Tamil superstar Rajinikanth was on Thursday honoured with the centenary award for Indian Film Personality of the year at the 45th International Film Festival of India (IFFI) here.Full Story »
Paul Greengrass to direct George Orwell's '1984' adaptation Nov 20, 5:04 pm
Washington, Nov 20 (ANI): Paul Greengrass is set to direct Sony Pictures' new version of George Orwell's novel '1984'.Full Story »
'Midnight Rider's makers reach settlement in wrongful death lawsuit Nov 20, 5:04 pm
Washington, Nov 20 (ANI): The directors and producers of 'Midnight Rider' have reached an agreement with the family of Sarah Jones, who was killed during production in February on a train trestle in rural Georgia.Full Story »
Olivia Wilde says love has been her inspiration Nov 20, 5:04 pm
New York, Nov 20 (ANI): Olivia Wilde has revealed that love is what has inspired her in all parts of her life to remain really optimistic as a person, as a partner and as a citizen.Full Story »
- FKA Twigs says dating R-Patz is 'very worth it'
- Jim Carrey hurt his tongue during 'Dumb And Dumber To' shoot
- Mom-to-be Kourtney Kardashian is not getting baby nurse
- Djimon Hounsou may join Guy Ritchie in 'Knights of the Round Table'
- 'Pirates Of The Caribbean' scribe to pen Robert Downey Jr.'s 'Yucatan'
- Donald Sutherland says J Law is like 'Jesus, Joan of Arc'
- Ashton Kutcher races to Uber's defence against bad press on Twitter
- Bono's Central Park bike spill far more serious than thought
- Reese Witherspoon slams 'cruel and rude' comments on Renee Zellweger
- Justin Timberlake becomes co-owner of audio tech company AfterMaster
TOP VIDEO STORIES