Frieda Pinto makes bold style statement in red suit at film premiereApr 29, 3:55 pm
London, Apr 29 (ANI): Frieda Pinto, who arrived at the premiere of her movie 'Trishna' in New York on Friday, showed exactly how to work business chic on the red carpet in a fitted Gucci suit.The 27-year-old actress decided to be bold with her use of red colour as it was her moment to shine, the Daily Mail reported.She teamed the bright red outfit with a plunging black blouse and a striped Fendi clutch bag. The actress added a few extra inches in a pair of black pumps and had her hair styled into an elegant up do.To contrast her bright outfit Frieda clashed the colour of the lipstick opting for a pale pink hue, which complemented her skin tone to perfection.'Trishna' is a British drama starring Freida British actor Riz Ahmed. The story is an adaptation of Thomas Hardy's novel 'Tess of the d'Urbervilles' and tells the story of when Trishna, Pinto, meets and falls for Jay Singh, Ahmed. (ANI)
Charlize Theron's new bling sparks engagement rumours with Sean Penn Jul 25, 6:52 pm
Washington, July 25 (ANI): Charlize Theron was recently snapped sporting a shiny new sparkler on her ring finger, sparking engagement rumours with beau Sean Penn.Full Story »
Albus Dumbledore crowned as 'favourite fiction professor' by teachers Jul 25, 6:04 pm
London, July 25 (ANI): 'Albus Dumbledore' has topped the list of favourite teacher from the world of fiction.Full Story »
'Christ the Lord' slated for 2016 Easter release Jul 25, 5:08 pm
Washington, July 25 (ANI): The upcoming Jesus flick, 'Christ the Lord', which is based on the best-selling novel by Anne Rice has been set for 2016 Easter release.Full Story »
Manipuris want Bollywood biopic on boxer Mary Kom to be released in the state Jul 25, 4:29 pm
Imphal, July 25 (ANI): Bollywood is set to release a biopic on Olympic medalist and five time world women's boxing champion M C Mary Kom. However, the film is unlikely to be screened in Mary's native state Manipur, where Hindi films have been banned for over a decade by insurgent outfits.Full Story »
- Uma Thurman set to star alongside Bradley Cooper in 'Adam Jones'
- Never thought we would return on 'Star Wars', says Mark Hamill
- 24th James Bond movie to film in Rome
- 'Fifty Shades' producer says Beyonce's 'Crazy In Love' remake 'killed it'
- Official trailer of 'Fifty Shades of Grey' released
- Sir Elton John's biopic to feature singer's 'birth to rehab' story
- Is Kanye West webcam spying on Kim K even in the loo?
- Model Paige Reifler admits dating Harry Styles
- Robin Thicke's admits marriage to estranged wife Paula Patton is over
- Justin Bieber believes Selena Gomez is 'beautiful'
TOP VIDEO STORIES