Monica Bellucci prefers wrinkles to 'plastic face'Apr 30, 3:38 pm
Sydney, Apr 30 (ANI): Monica Bellucci believes that wrinkles are better than having a "plastic face".The 47-year-old thinks actresses should resist cosmetic surgery, as they need to convey expression on their faces."Wrinkles are better than a plastic face," the Sydney Morning Herald quoted her as telling the Italian edition of Vanity Fair."I only did a vitamin treatment once. I don't like the idea of someone touching my face and, honestly, I think it is quite dangerous for an actress," she said.The wife of French actor Vincent Cassel relies on natural remedies to maintain her youthful glow. The Italian star doesn't worry about the ageing process and would rather mature gracefully."Menopause? I'm mentally ready, and I'm not afraid," she said."I am a huge supporter of homeopathy. I'll try the natural treatments first of all and only later I'll see if I need the traditional hormone therapies," she said.Bellucci is currently starring in Dolce 'n' Gabbana's spring/summer advertising campaign and has collaborated with the luxurious label on a new lipstick line.The collection boasts of six colours named after the star - Only Monica, Natural Monica, Chic Monica, Italian Monica, Magnetic Monica and Attractive Monica. (ANI)
Brian to make comeback on 'Family Guy' Dec 9, 4:47 pm
Washington, December 9 (ANI): The 'Family Guy' is planning to bring back Brian, the talking dog, in its episode titled 'Christmas Guy'.Full Story »
Fans outraged after fake Kanye West declares 'I am next Nelson Mandela' Dec 9, 4:32 pm
Melbourne, Dec 9 (ANI): Kanye West fans took to social networking site Twitter to express their low opinion on the rapper, after an interview saw him declaring to be "next Nelson Mandela".Full Story »
Simon Cowell admits guilt over 'letting down a friend' Dec 9, 4:32 pm
London, December 9 (ANI): Simon Cowell has confessed that he feels remorseful over his affair with Lauren Silverman.Full Story »
Boyzone celebrates two decades at top of charts Dec 9, 4:32 pm
London, December 9 (ANI): Boyzone has celebrated their 20 years of being at the top of the charts.Full Story »
- Justin Bieber calls girl fan 'beached whale'
- Kimberley Walsh launches own range of skin-tight dresses
- Harry Styles goes on second date with Kardashian sis Kendall Jenner
- Morgan Freeman and Idris Elba express grief over death of Nelson Mandela
- Is Justin Theroux unhappy with Jennifer Aniston moving her dad in?
- Miley Cyrus' 'Wrecking Ball' named most popular music video of 2013
- No one f***s with my, says Paris Hilton post brother assault
- Simon Cowell's gal pal lavished with gifts at baby shower
- Is the Kimye brand dying out?
- Susan Boyle says Asperger's syndrome diagnosis was 'a relief'
TOP VIDEO STORIES