Simon Cowell regrets firing Cheryl Cole as 'X Factor' judgeMay 2, 6:06 pm
London, May 2 (ANI): Simon Cowell has admitted that the way he fired Cheryl Cole from the American 'X Factor' was not right, adding that axing her as a judge tested their friendship.The media mogul said that the door is "permanently open" to work together again in an interview."If I could reverse time, it wouldn't have happened," the Daily Express quoted him as telling GQ magazine."It was one of those things where you have to put your producer's hat on. "I thought she was more comfortable on the UK show. I was still going to pay her for what she did, which was a lot of money," he said.He insisted that he truly wanted the singer to return to the British X Factor and that she was badly advised not to do so. "If it was left to her, she would have done it," he said.He admitted the situation put a massive strain on their friendship, saying: "Yes she was hurt. I didn't want that to happen." (ANI)
Brian to make comeback on 'Family Guy' Dec 9, 4:47 pm
Washington, December 9 (ANI): The 'Family Guy' is planning to bring back Brian, the talking dog, in its episode titled 'Christmas Guy'.Full Story »
Fans outraged after fake Kanye West declares 'I am next Nelson Mandela' Dec 9, 4:32 pm
Melbourne, Dec 9 (ANI): Kanye West fans took to social networking site Twitter to express their low opinion on the rapper, after an interview saw him declaring to be "next Nelson Mandela".Full Story »
Simon Cowell admits guilt over 'letting down a friend' Dec 9, 4:32 pm
London, December 9 (ANI): Simon Cowell has confessed that he feels remorseful over his affair with Lauren Silverman.Full Story »
Boyzone celebrates two decades at top of charts Dec 9, 4:32 pm
London, December 9 (ANI): Boyzone has celebrated their 20 years of being at the top of the charts.Full Story »
- Justin Bieber calls girl fan 'beached whale'
- Kimberley Walsh launches own range of skin-tight dresses
- Harry Styles goes on second date with Kardashian sis Kendall Jenner
- Morgan Freeman and Idris Elba express grief over death of Nelson Mandela
- Is Justin Theroux unhappy with Jennifer Aniston moving her dad in?
- Miley Cyrus' 'Wrecking Ball' named most popular music video of 2013
- No one f***s with my, says Paris Hilton post brother assault
- Simon Cowell's gal pal lavished with gifts at baby shower
- Is the Kimye brand dying out?
- Susan Boyle says Asperger's syndrome diagnosis was 'a relief'
TOP VIDEO STORIES