Gwyneth Paltrow goes braless to NYC partyMay 8, 5:42 pm
Washington, May 8 (ANI): Gwyneth Paltrow went braless underneath the sexy thigh-grazing number that featured a sheer, cleavage-baring panel on the front at The Conversation with Amanda de Cadenet celebration in NYC Sunday.The 39-year-old actress paired the sleeveless frock with pewter metallic pointed-toe heels and wore her blonde hair down and loose.Last month, the 'Contagion' star appeared on the premiere episode of 'The Conversation with Amanda de Cadenet ' (Lifetime's new show) where she opened up about suffering from postpartum depression after giving birth to her son Moses in 2006."I couldn't connect with my son the way that I had with my daughter [Apple, now 7] and I couldn't understand why," Us magazine quoted her as saying on the show. "I couldn't connect to anyone. I felt like a zombie. I felt very detached."I just didn't know what was wrong with me. I couldn't figure it out. It never occurred to me. "My husband [Chris Martin, 35] actually said, 'Something's wrong. I think you have postnatal depression.' I was mortified. 'No I don't!' And then I started researching what it was and the symptoms and I was like, 'Oh, yes I do'," she said. (ANI)
Mo'Nique addresses controversial remarks of being 'blackballed' in Hollywood Mar 3, 4:22 pm
Washington, Mar 3 (ANI): American actress Mo'Nique has addressed her controversial remarks of being "blackballed" in Hollywood in a recent interview.Full Story »
Lady Gaga suffers extreme nip-slip while shooting in NYC Mar 3, 2:16 pm
London, Mar 3 (ANI): Lady Gaga suffered extreme wardrobe malfunction while she was shooting in New York City for her upcoming TV series.Full Story »
Marvel taps Drew Goddard to write, direct upcoming 'Spider-Man' film Mar 3, 1:40 pm
Washington, Mar. 03 (ANI): 'Cabin in the Woods' director, Drew Goddard, is set to direct and write Marvel's 'Spider-Man' film, which will hit theaters in 2017.Full Story »
J.K. Rowling cried after watching 'The Casual Vacancy' finale on BBC Mar 3, 1:10 pm
Washington, Mar 3 (ANI): J.K. Rowling got emotional when she saw the finale of the BBC adaptation of her novel 'The Casual Vacancy' on BBC One.Full Story »
- Wilmer Valderrama roped in for Fox's drama pilot 'Minority Report'
- Lady Gaga assures Taylor Swift her 'prince charming will come'
- Helen Mirren to reprise royal role in new Broadway 'The Audience'
- Ellie Goulding, Nick Jonas roped in as advisor's on 'The Voice'
- Kim K admits obsession with selfies is ridiculous
- Kanye West lectures Oxford students: if I can remove my ego, there's hope for everyone
- Maggie Smith to depart 'Downton Abbey' at end of season 6
- Sylvester Stallone breaks up brawl on set of new 'Rocky' movie
- Dakota Johnson's pubic hair in 'Fifty Shades' wasn't real
- J-Law to play war photographer in Steven Spielberg's war memoir project
TOP VIDEO STORIES