I was angry and frustrated until my first child was born, says Johnny DeppMay 8, 5:42 pm
London, May 8 (ANI): Johnny Depp has revealed his life was miserable until he started his own family and had kids.The 'Pirates of the Caribbean' star undeniably had it tough when he was growing up.His parents divorced when he was 15 and he used to self-harm as a way of coping with personal problems.But he admitted that this "emptiness" remained until he had children Lily-Rose, now 12, and Jack, ten, with long-term partner Vanessa Paradis, 39."There is nothing on earth that could ever make me want to relive certain years of my life when I was young," the Sun quoted the actor as saying in an exclusive interview."You grow up a bit damaged or broken then you have some success but you don't know how to feel good about the work you're doing or the life you're leading."You feel empty. I was angry and frustrated until I started my own family and my first child was born. Until then I didn't really appreciate life the way I should have, but fortunately I woke up," he stated.Coincidentally, waking up is the central theme of his new movie 'Dark Shadows', his eighth collaboration with oddball director Tim Burton.The film sees Depp playing a vampire who comes round after being buried alive for two centuries. (ANI)
Mila Kunis, Kutcher 'keen to become parents again' Oct 26, 1:26 pm
London, Oct 26 (ANI): New parents Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher are reportedly 'keen to have another baby'.Full Story »
Does Beady Eye's split mean Oasis reunion? Oct 26, 1:04 pm
London, Oct 26 (ANI): Fans have reacted to the split of band Beady Eye after their member Liam Gallagher announced that band have split up after being together for five years.Full Story »
Damian Lewis set to star in TV drama 'Billions' with Paul Giamatti Oct 26, 12:56 pm
Washington, Oct 26 (ANI): Damian Lewis and Paul Giamatti have been signed to star in TV fictional drama 'Billions,' it has been revealed.Full Story »
Neil Patrick Harris dishes about his Academy Awards preparations Oct 26, 12:04 pm
Washington, Oct 26 (ANI): Neil Patrick Harris has recently dished about his preparation for hosting the Academy Awards event.Full Story »
- Fox's Boulevard gets Mel Brooks' moniker
- Queen Latifah set to host Hollywood Film Awards in November
- Megan Fox to star opposite James Franco in 'Zeroville'
- Jack Bruce passes away at 71 from liver disease
- Robin Williams' final movie may not debut on big screen
- 'Lego Movie' directors sign deal for sequel with Warner Bros.
- `Shameless` actor Justin Chatwin lands lead role in thriller `Urge`
- Meg Ryan, Kiernan Shipka roped in for high school comedy 'Fan Girl'
- 'Cancer-Free' Samantha Harris feels 'amazing' after double mastectomy
- Ex lover Casper Smart finds hard to live in J Lo's shadow
TOP VIDEO STORIES