I was angry and frustrated until my first child was born, says Johnny DeppMay 8, 5:42 pm
London, May 8 (ANI): Johnny Depp has revealed his life was miserable until he started his own family and had kids.The 'Pirates of the Caribbean' star undeniably had it tough when he was growing up.His parents divorced when he was 15 and he used to self-harm as a way of coping with personal problems.But he admitted that this "emptiness" remained until he had children Lily-Rose, now 12, and Jack, ten, with long-term partner Vanessa Paradis, 39."There is nothing on earth that could ever make me want to relive certain years of my life when I was young," the Sun quoted the actor as saying in an exclusive interview."You grow up a bit damaged or broken then you have some success but you don't know how to feel good about the work you're doing or the life you're leading."You feel empty. I was angry and frustrated until I started my own family and my first child was born. Until then I didn't really appreciate life the way I should have, but fortunately I woke up," he stated.Coincidentally, waking up is the central theme of his new movie 'Dark Shadows', his eighth collaboration with oddball director Tim Burton.The film sees Depp playing a vampire who comes round after being buried alive for two centuries. (ANI)
Shahid, Shraddha launch music of 'Haider' in Mumbai Aug 21, 6:28 pm
New Delhi, Aug 21 (ANI): Shahid Kapoor and Shraddha Kapoor recently launched the music of their upcoming film 'Haider' alongwith Vishal Bhardwaj in Mumbai.Full Story »
Farrah Abraham inks $544k deal post strip club 'research' gig Aug 21, 5:34 pm
Melbourne, Aug 21 (ANI): Farrah Abraham has claimed that her "research" gig at the Palazio Gentlemen's Club in Austin, Texas strip club helped her to get the 544k dollars contract.Full Story »
Harvey Weinstein plans to make Harry Styles a 'star' Aug 21, 4:37 pm
London, Aug 21 (ANI): Hollywood mogul Harvey Weinstein has revealed that he wants to make One Direction's Harry Styles a star.Full Story »
Anna Nicole Smith's family lose $44m claim from Marshall's fortune Aug 21, 4:37 pm
London, Aug 21 (ANI): Late Anna Nicole Smith's family has lost the 44 million dollars claim from the fortune of her late husband J Howard Marshall.Full Story »
- American Idol Jennifer Hudson stays strong through troubled family life
- JK Rowling reveals how Shirley Bassey inspired 'Harry Potter' character
- Spike Lee warns 'war on black people' in Missouri can 'tear country apart'
- Madonna's largest-ever collection of items up for grabs
- Why Harry Styles turned down movie with Cara Delevingne
- LiLo's credit card gets 'rejected' at posh Hamptons nightclub
- Celebrity yoga instructor discloses Jennifer Aniston's fitness secrets
- Emma Stone to make Broadway debut with 'Cabaret'
- Few takers for Justin Bieber's 'scent'
- Aamir Khan releases PK's second poster in Mumbai
TOP VIDEO STORIES