I was angry and frustrated until my first child was born, says Johnny DeppMay 8, 5:42 pm
London, May 8 (ANI): Johnny Depp has revealed his life was miserable until he started his own family and had kids.The 'Pirates of the Caribbean' star undeniably had it tough when he was growing up.His parents divorced when he was 15 and he used to self-harm as a way of coping with personal problems.But he admitted that this "emptiness" remained until he had children Lily-Rose, now 12, and Jack, ten, with long-term partner Vanessa Paradis, 39."There is nothing on earth that could ever make me want to relive certain years of my life when I was young," the Sun quoted the actor as saying in an exclusive interview."You grow up a bit damaged or broken then you have some success but you don't know how to feel good about the work you're doing or the life you're leading."You feel empty. I was angry and frustrated until I started my own family and my first child was born. Until then I didn't really appreciate life the way I should have, but fortunately I woke up," he stated.Coincidentally, waking up is the central theme of his new movie 'Dark Shadows', his eighth collaboration with oddball director Tim Burton.The film sees Depp playing a vampire who comes round after being buried alive for two centuries. (ANI)
Now, 'dog psychic' to help Miley Cyrus overcome pet Floyd's death Jul 23, 12:44 pm
London, July 23 (ANI): Miley Cyrus, who lost her beloved per pooch Floyd in April, has now hired a dog psychic to help her get over her pet's death.Full Story »
Paris Hilton 'can't trust any man' after sex tape leak Jul 23, 12:20 pm
New York, July 23 (ANI): Paris Hilton has revealed that she will never be able to "fully trust any man again" after her sex tape with Rick Salomon was released in 2004.Full Story »
Marlon Brando never gave up on acting, says biographer Jul 23, 12:03 pm
Washington, July 23 (ANI): Marlon Brando's biographer has claimed that he never gave up on acting and acted almost until the day he died of a lung illness.Full Story »
EPA apologizes on Twitter for promoting Kim K game Jul 23, 12:03 pm
Washington, July 23 (ANI): EPA has apologized for promoting 'Kim Kardashian: Hollywood' game from their official account on twitter.Full Story »
- Taylor Swift posts selfies to mark Selena Gomez's 22nd birthday
- Idris Elba may star in Guy Ritchie's 'King Arthur'
- 'Beetles' kill Beatles star George Harrison's memorial pine tree
- HBO nabs Anthony Hopkins, Evan Rachel Wood for 'Westworld'
- Filming 'Fast and Furious 7' post Paul Walker death was 'surreal', says Dwayne Johnson
- Elvis Presley's Rolls-Royce set to go under the hammer for almost 180,000 pound
- I'm a selfish actor, says Sonam Kapoor
- Is Ronnie Wood 'up' for being a dad at 67?
- Ronnie Wood shatters the 'sex, drugs and rock'n'roll' image of 'The Rolling Stone'
- Girlfriend inherits Philip Seymour Hoffman's entire 21m pound fortune
TOP VIDEO STORIES