I was angry and frustrated until my first child was born, says Johnny DeppMay 8, 5:42 pm
London, May 8 (ANI): Johnny Depp has revealed his life was miserable until he started his own family and had kids.The 'Pirates of the Caribbean' star undeniably had it tough when he was growing up.His parents divorced when he was 15 and he used to self-harm as a way of coping with personal problems.But he admitted that this "emptiness" remained until he had children Lily-Rose, now 12, and Jack, ten, with long-term partner Vanessa Paradis, 39."There is nothing on earth that could ever make me want to relive certain years of my life when I was young," the Sun quoted the actor as saying in an exclusive interview."You grow up a bit damaged or broken then you have some success but you don't know how to feel good about the work you're doing or the life you're leading."You feel empty. I was angry and frustrated until I started my own family and my first child was born. Until then I didn't really appreciate life the way I should have, but fortunately I woke up," he stated.Coincidentally, waking up is the central theme of his new movie 'Dark Shadows', his eighth collaboration with oddball director Tim Burton.The film sees Depp playing a vampire who comes round after being buried alive for two centuries. (ANI)
Dolly Parton opens up about battle with depression Apr 19, 3:32 pm
London, Apr.19 (ANI): Dolly Parton has revealed that depression runs in her family on both sides and she has to be wary.Full Story »
Tom Clancy's 'Splinter Cell' to be launched as comic book series Apr 19, 2:27 pm
Washington, Apr.19 (ANI): 'Splinter Cell,' a video game franchise created by Tom Clancy, is set to come out in a new avatar of a four-issue comic book series titled as 'Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Echoes' in July.Full Story »
'Game of Thrones' characters' monikers trending as baby names Apr 19, 2:27 pm
London, Apr.19 (ANI): Many real-life babies now have name corresponding to 'Game of Thrones' character names, including names such as Khaleesi and Arya.Full Story »
Courtney Love credits gay pals for making her a rock star Apr 19, 2:27 pm
London, Apr.19 (ANI): Courtney Love has revealed that she became a rock star because of her gay friends, adding that now she is a gay icon.Full Story »
- Kangna Ranaut, Vir Das promote 'Revolver Rani' in New Delhi
- Gwyneth Paltrow shares pic of kids from breakup vacation
- Uma Thurman 'happy to be older mum'
- Orlando Bloom plans on taking up 'grittier roles'
- LiLo admits dating has been 'distraction' in past
- Paramount, China Film Co sign deal to produce 3D 'Marco Polo'
- Kirsten Dunst says 'doesn't give off the vibe' to sleep with directors
- Gwen Stefani will replace Christina Aguilera in 7th season of 'The Voice'
- Kim K in 'extreme dieting mode' to shed weight before wedding
- Miley Cyrus postpones US tour following hospitalization due to allergic reaction
TOP VIDEO STORIES