Sage Stallone's mom suspects painkiller overdose after 'dental surgery' for deathJul 18, 10:02 am
New York, July 18 (ANI): Sylvester Stallone’s former wife Sasha Czack has said that her son Sage suffered from excruciating pain after having dental surgery weeks before his death — and was likely taking powerful painkillers.
36-year-old Sage had five teeth pulled two weeks before he was found dead in his Los Angeles home, heartbroken mum Czack said in her first public comments about the tragedy.
She said she warned him against the procedure, but he went ahead with it anyway.
“I told him not to do that. I’ve heard about people dying having multiple procedures done to your mouth. Do not have more than one tooth [pulled],” she told the New York Post.
When asked if her son was on painkillers after the procedure, Czack said, “Wouldn’t you be?”
Investigators said that Sage’s death might have been a result of an accidental overdose, although the medical examiner hasn’t made a determination yet. (ANI)
- Kanye West has been pushing me to return to music, says Will Smith
- Women should enjoy their sexuality, says Heather Graham
- R-Patz 'in good mood' after K-Stew split
- 'Nymphomaniac' to feature Shia LaBeouf and Uma Thurman's body doubles
- R-Patz spotted leaving K-Stew's house with belongings amid split reports
- Brad Pitt says he had an epiphany during Jennifer Aniston marriage
- George Michael may have jumped out of speeding car
- Tulisa confirms exit from 'X Factor'
- Keith Richards has 20k pounds bill overdue at library
- Chris Brown and girlfriend Karrueche Tran involved in car crash