Mariah Carey to launch nail polish lineAug 11, 3:31 pm
Washington, August 11 (ANI): Mariah Carey is working the nail polish brand OPI to introduce two new collections that will go on sale next year.The singer says she can't wait to get to work as she's always loved doing manicures."I actually went to beauty school in 11th grade so I could have something to fall back on, so believe me, I've done my share of manicures as well as getting them. OPI knows that the polish you use makes a big difference not only in the look, but in the care of your nails and that's why I believe in the brand," Contactmusic quoted her as telling WWD.The Grammy-winning singer is perfect for the job, as "nails are part of her personality," according to Suzi Weiss-Fischmann, executive vice president and artistic director of OPI."I really have always looked for celebrities for whom nails are very important, and it is not something you just Photoshop on a picture. She was very much part of the colour selection," she added. (ANI)
Brian to make comeback on 'Family Guy' Dec 9, 4:47 pm
Washington, December 9 (ANI): The 'Family Guy' is planning to bring back Brian, the talking dog, in its episode titled 'Christmas Guy'.Full Story »
Fans outraged after fake Kanye West declares 'I am next Nelson Mandela' Dec 9, 4:32 pm
Melbourne, Dec 9 (ANI): Kanye West fans took to social networking site Twitter to express their low opinion on the rapper, after an interview saw him declaring to be "next Nelson Mandela".Full Story »
Simon Cowell admits guilt over 'letting down a friend' Dec 9, 4:32 pm
London, December 9 (ANI): Simon Cowell has confessed that he feels remorseful over his affair with Lauren Silverman.Full Story »
Boyzone celebrates two decades at top of charts Dec 9, 4:32 pm
London, December 9 (ANI): Boyzone has celebrated their 20 years of being at the top of the charts.Full Story »
- Justin Bieber calls girl fan 'beached whale'
- Kimberley Walsh launches own range of skin-tight dresses
- Harry Styles goes on second date with Kardashian sis Kendall Jenner
- Morgan Freeman and Idris Elba express grief over death of Nelson Mandela
- Is Justin Theroux unhappy with Jennifer Aniston moving her dad in?
- Miley Cyrus' 'Wrecking Ball' named most popular music video of 2013
- No one f***s with my, says Paris Hilton post brother assault
- Simon Cowell's gal pal lavished with gifts at baby shower
- Is the Kimye brand dying out?
- Susan Boyle says Asperger's syndrome diagnosis was 'a relief'
TOP VIDEO STORIES