Beyonce's beauty can destroy the self esteem of an entire nation, says RiRiAug 13, 5:47 pm
Washington, August 13 (ANI): Rihanna , who has tweeted a glamorous photo of Beyonce, is going gaga over the star's beauty.The snap shows the curvy singer decked out in full makeup with her golden blonde hair done in bombshell waves and her ample cleavage on dull display, US magazine reported.The 24-year-old singer, who evidently thinks the world of Beyonce claimed that the photograph can give complex to the entire nation."This pic could single handedly destroy the self esteem of an entire nation," she tweeted. (ANI)
Brian to make comeback on 'Family Guy' Dec 9, 4:47 pm
Washington, December 9 (ANI): The 'Family Guy' is planning to bring back Brian, the talking dog, in its episode titled 'Christmas Guy'.Full Story »
Fans outraged after fake Kanye West declares 'I am next Nelson Mandela' Dec 9, 4:32 pm
Melbourne, Dec 9 (ANI): Kanye West fans took to social networking site Twitter to express their low opinion on the rapper, after an interview saw him declaring to be "next Nelson Mandela".Full Story »
Simon Cowell admits guilt over 'letting down a friend' Dec 9, 4:32 pm
London, December 9 (ANI): Simon Cowell has confessed that he feels remorseful over his affair with Lauren Silverman.Full Story »
Boyzone celebrates two decades at top of charts Dec 9, 4:32 pm
London, December 9 (ANI): Boyzone has celebrated their 20 years of being at the top of the charts.Full Story »
- Justin Bieber calls girl fan 'beached whale'
- Kimberley Walsh launches own range of skin-tight dresses
- Harry Styles goes on second date with Kardashian sis Kendall Jenner
- Morgan Freeman and Idris Elba express grief over death of Nelson Mandela
- Is Justin Theroux unhappy with Jennifer Aniston moving her dad in?
- Miley Cyrus' 'Wrecking Ball' named most popular music video of 2013
- No one f***s with my, says Paris Hilton post brother assault
- Simon Cowell's gal pal lavished with gifts at baby shower
- Is the Kimye brand dying out?
- Susan Boyle says Asperger's syndrome diagnosis was 'a relief'
TOP VIDEO STORIES