Mila Kunis reveals trust issuesAug 19, 4:22 pm
Washington, August 19 (ANI): Mila Kunis has admitted that she still can't bring herself to trust people, insisting that she is trying to feel "more secure" about herself.The 'Ted' actress - who is believed to be dating Ashton Kutcher - is trying to shrug off her cautious side and become "more fun" and "more open" in her life."I'm trying to be less guarded and more open. I find it hard to trust people. There's a side to me that's very cautious and suspicious. But I'm gradually feeling a little more secure about who I am and enjoying everything that's been happening to me," Contactmusic quoted her as saying."I'm trying to have more fun in life. I'm much more conservative than people think - I mean, I don't send out naked photos of myself or climb out of limos without any knickers on!" she added. (ANI)
Susan Boyle vows to lose weight in 2014 Dec 10, 1:38 pm
London, Dec 10 (ANI): Scottish singer Susan Boyle has revealed that her New Year resolution is to shed off the kilos.Full Story »
Katy Perry reveals why she briefly broke-up with John Mayer Dec 10, 1:23 pm
Washington, Dec 10 (ANI): Katy Perry has shed light on why she briefly broke-up with John Mayer earlier in 2013, asserting that at the time she wasn't completely over her split from Russell Brand.Full Story »
US filmmaker Adam Shankman 'seeks treatment' in rehab Dec 10, 1:22 pm
Washington, Dec 10 (ANI): American filmmaker Adam Shankman is currently seeking treatment in a rehab center for undisclosed issues, it has been revealed.Full Story »
'The Sound of Music' star Eleanor Parker passes away at 91 Dec 10, 11:56 am
Washington, December 10 (ANI): Eleanor Parker, who gained fame for her role of a baroness vying for the affections of Colonel Von Trapp, played by Christopher Plummer in 'The Sound of Music', has died at the age of 91.Full Story »
- Aniston 'went through awkward phase in her 30's' while married to Pitt
- Katy Perry refused to have Russell Brand's babies as she didn't want to be controlled
- Britney Spears believes having a daughter will make her less lonely
- Cowell caught smoking near pregnant gal-pal
- Milla Jovovich has no qualms about gaining weight
- Brian to make comeback on 'Family Guy'
- Fans outraged after fake Kanye West declares 'I am next Nelson Mandela'
- Simon Cowell admits guilt over 'letting down a friend'
- Boyzone celebrates two decades at top of charts
- X Factor's James Arthur trying to save career post anti-gay rap backlash
TOP VIDEO STORIES