Craig glad movie bosses refused 3D release of 'Cowboys and Aliens'Aug 19, 5:26 pm
London, Aug 19 (ANI): Daniel Craig has revealed that he is delighted bosses of 'Cowboys and Aliens' refused to release the movie in 3D.According to BBC's Newsbeat, the 'James Bond' star is convinced that traditional screening gives the film a "much richer feeling", certain that the 2D screening has benefited the blockbuster which has already earned more than 57.5 million pounds at the box office since its release last month.Jon Farveau, the director of ' Cowboys and Aliens', decided against using the technique for the new sci-fi Western despite the rising trend of 3D films."It was a very deliberate decision and I'm glad we didn't (use 3D). We'd still be shooting it apart from anything else," the Daily Express quoted Craig, 43, as saying."Classic westerns are 2D... so you can stretch the image right across the screen and it looks like it should do. "I think 3D works in animation and it gives me a headache to tell you the truth, I'm not a big fan of it. Maybe I'm a bit old-fashioned."When you watch a 3D live action movie you're forced to look at parts of the screen which you might not necessarily want to look at, but you have to because that's where the focus is. "With 2D you get a much richer feeling and can look where you want basically. The whole thing with wearing the glasses is a bit silly," he added.ANI)
Taylor Swift's 'Shake it Off' video is offensive, says Earl Sweatshirt Aug 20, 5:07 pm
Washington, Aug 20 (ANI): Taylor Swift's recently released video for her new pop single 'Shake it Off' has been denounced as "offensive and ultimately harmful" by the rapper Earl Sweatshirt.Full Story »
I always believe in following my dreams, says Aamir Khan Aug 20, 5:07 pm
New Delhi, Aug 20 (ANI): Aamir Khan has admitted that he always believes in following his dreams.Full Story »
Debbie Reynolds to be honored with lifetime achievement award by SAG Aug 20, 5:07 pm
London, Aug 20 (ANI): The Screen Actors Guild (SAG) has announced that Debbie Reynolds will be given a lifetime achievement award in January 2015.Full Story »
Shilpa Shetty and Sushmita Sen open Lakme Fashion Week 2014 Aug 20, 5:07 pm
New Delhi, Aug 20 (ANI): Bollywood divas Shilpa Shetty and Sushmita Sen walked the ramp in their sensuous outfits on the opening day of Lakme Fashion Week (LFW) in India's showbiz capital Mumbai.Full Story »
- Amber Rose marks 1st anniversary by revealing wedding day snaps
- Are JLo, Casper Smart back together?
- Is RiRi dating Drake again?
- Alexis Arquette admits to having sex with Jared Leto 'while presenting as a man'!
- Benedict Cumberbatch set to voice 'Shere Khan' in 'Jungle Book'
- Petition to rename San Francisco Bridge after Robin Williams backed by 6,000 people
- I had no idea he was suffering, says David Letterman on Robin Williams' death
- Will Kylie Minogue return for 'Neighbours' reunion?
- Mariah Carey, Nick Cannon to end their 6 yrs marriage
- Julia Roberts, Danny Moder to receive 'GLSEN Humanitarian Award'
TOP VIDEO STORIES