Craig glad movie bosses refused 3D release of 'Cowboys and Aliens'Aug 19, 5:26 pm
London, Aug 19 (ANI): Daniel Craig has revealed that he is delighted bosses of 'Cowboys and Aliens' refused to release the movie in 3D.According to BBC's Newsbeat, the 'James Bond' star is convinced that traditional screening gives the film a "much richer feeling", certain that the 2D screening has benefited the blockbuster which has already earned more than 57.5 million pounds at the box office since its release last month.Jon Farveau, the director of ' Cowboys and Aliens', decided against using the technique for the new sci-fi Western despite the rising trend of 3D films."It was a very deliberate decision and I'm glad we didn't (use 3D). We'd still be shooting it apart from anything else," the Daily Express quoted Craig, 43, as saying."Classic westerns are 2D... so you can stretch the image right across the screen and it looks like it should do. "I think 3D works in animation and it gives me a headache to tell you the truth, I'm not a big fan of it. Maybe I'm a bit old-fashioned."When you watch a 3D live action movie you're forced to look at parts of the screen which you might not necessarily want to look at, but you have to because that's where the focus is. "With 2D you get a much richer feeling and can look where you want basically. The whole thing with wearing the glasses is a bit silly," he added.ANI)
False Alarm! Jennifer Aniston still engaged to Justin Theroux Oct 31, 2:39 pm
London, Oct 31 (ANI): Jennifer Aniston is still very much engaged to fiance Justin Theroux.Full Story »
Naomi Watts, Elle Fanning, Susan Sarandon set to star in 'Three Generations' Oct 31, 2:39 pm
Washington, Oct 31 (ANI): Elle Fanning, Naomi Watts and Susan Sarandon are set to star in the upcoming film 'Three Generations.'Full Story »
Mila Kunis, Ryan Gosling among others reveal what they 'love about movies' in new book Oct 31, 2:19 pm
Washington, Oct 31 (ANI): Many Hollywood celebrities like Kristen Stewart, Michael Fassbender, Daniel Radcliffe, Carey Mulligan, Ryan Gosling among others have revealed what they "love about movies" in the upcoming compendium 'What I Love About Movies.'Full Story »
'Devastated' Nicole Kidman learned a thing or two about grief post dad's death Oct 31, 1:35 pm
Washington, Oct 31 (ANI): Nicole Kidman has revealed that she has learned a thing or two about grief after her father's death.Full Story »
- Eva Longoria, Lily Collins to star in next 'Low Riders' flick
- U.S court asks Robin Thicke, Pharrell Williams to face trial in 'Blurred Lines' case
- Dev Patel to star with Nicole Kidman in 'Lion'
- Seth Rogen may play Steve Wozniak in upcoming Steve Jobs Biopic
- Gwyneth Paltrow introduces ex hubby Chris as 'father of the year' days after J Law split
- Big Bang Theory's Kunal Nayyar to voice street dog in 'A Bollywood Tale'
- Is Tom Cruise going out with LiLo?
- PC picks 'blonde groom' at Abu Dhabi Film Festival
- Polish authorities release Roman Polanski post US extradition bid
- MJ stored sperm to replicate himself post death
TOP VIDEO STORIES