Craig glad movie bosses refused 3D release of 'Cowboys and Aliens'Aug 19, 5:26 pm
London, Aug 19 (ANI): Daniel Craig has revealed that he is delighted bosses of 'Cowboys and Aliens' refused to release the movie in 3D.According to BBC's Newsbeat, the 'James Bond' star is convinced that traditional screening gives the film a "much richer feeling", certain that the 2D screening has benefited the blockbuster which has already earned more than 57.5 million pounds at the box office since its release last month.Jon Farveau, the director of ' Cowboys and Aliens', decided against using the technique for the new sci-fi Western despite the rising trend of 3D films."It was a very deliberate decision and I'm glad we didn't (use 3D). We'd still be shooting it apart from anything else," the Daily Express quoted Craig, 43, as saying."Classic westerns are 2D... so you can stretch the image right across the screen and it looks like it should do. "I think 3D works in animation and it gives me a headache to tell you the truth, I'm not a big fan of it. Maybe I'm a bit old-fashioned."When you watch a 3D live action movie you're forced to look at parts of the screen which you might not necessarily want to look at, but you have to because that's where the focus is. "With 2D you get a much richer feeling and can look where you want basically. The whole thing with wearing the glasses is a bit silly," he added.ANI)
Melissa Rivers speaks for first time since mom's funeral Sep 18, 10:47 am
Washington, Sept 18 (ANI): Melissa Rivers has broken her silence for the first time since her mother Joan Rivers' funeral in New York.Full Story »
Kate Mara in talks to join Ridley Scott's 'The Martian' Sep 18, 10:09 am
Washington, Sept 18 (ANI): Kate Mara has been offered a role in Ridley Scott's 'The Martian', it has been revealed.Full Story »
One in three Brits believe Lady Gaga is an alien! Sep 18, 10:09 am
London, Sept 18 (ANI): A new survey has revealed that one third of Brits believes that Lady Gaga is an alien.Full Story »
Channing Tatum set to produce 'Struck by Genius' adaptation Sep 18, 10:09 am
Washington, Sept 18 (ANI): Channing Tatum will produce the 'Struck by Genius' adaptation with his Free Association shingle partners Reid Carolin and Peter Kiernan, it has been revealed.Full Story »
- Cine star Kamal Hassan discharged from Chennai hospital
- Iggy Azalea files lawsuit against ex-beau for copying data from laptop
- Pharrell Williams feels 'Blurred Lines' controversy is 'overblown'
- Goa becomes permanent venue for IFFI
- Barbra Streisand has 'no desire' to sing her classics anymore
- 'Django Unchained' star 'is lying', claims accused LAPD Officer
- 'Spider Man' star Felicity Jones finds dates 'awkward'
- Hilary Duff admits motherhood makes her feel 'strong as hell and fierce'
- Rihanna rants about CBS pulling song from 'Thursday Night Football'
- Now, 'Problem Child' TV show in the works
TOP VIDEO STORIES