Craig glad movie bosses refused 3D release of 'Cowboys and Aliens'Aug 19, 5:26 pm
London, Aug 19 (ANI): Daniel Craig has revealed that he is delighted bosses of 'Cowboys and Aliens' refused to release the movie in 3D.According to BBC's Newsbeat, the 'James Bond' star is convinced that traditional screening gives the film a "much richer feeling", certain that the 2D screening has benefited the blockbuster which has already earned more than 57.5 million pounds at the box office since its release last month.Jon Farveau, the director of ' Cowboys and Aliens', decided against using the technique for the new sci-fi Western despite the rising trend of 3D films."It was a very deliberate decision and I'm glad we didn't (use 3D). We'd still be shooting it apart from anything else," the Daily Express quoted Craig, 43, as saying."Classic westerns are 2D... so you can stretch the image right across the screen and it looks like it should do. "I think 3D works in animation and it gives me a headache to tell you the truth, I'm not a big fan of it. Maybe I'm a bit old-fashioned."When you watch a 3D live action movie you're forced to look at parts of the screen which you might not necessarily want to look at, but you have to because that's where the focus is. "With 2D you get a much richer feeling and can look where you want basically. The whole thing with wearing the glasses is a bit silly," he added.ANI)
EL James made 10M pounds profit from '50 Shades' trilogy Jun 29, 4:02 pm
London, June 29 (ANI): The best-selling book 'Fifty Shades of Grey' author EL James raked in almost 20 million pounds in 2014, with a profit of 9.8 million pounds.Full Story »
Disney theme parks say no to 'selfie sticks' Jun 29, 3:37 pm
Washington DC, June 29 (ANI): Disney World is no longer allowing the use of selfie sticks in the theme parks.Full Story »
Emraan Hashmi tweets to mark eight years of 'Awarapan' Jun 29, 3:21 pm
New Delhi, June 29 (ANI): Bollywood actor Emraan Hashmi, who made his acting debut with Bhatt's 'Footpath', recently took to Twitter to mark eight years of his 2007 released film 'Awarapan'.Full Story »
'Pranked' Paris Hilton thought she would die in 'plane crash' Jun 29, 3:08 pm
Washington DC, June 29 (ANI): Looks like the joke went too far for Paris Hilton, who recently got trapped in the most horrifying plane crash prank of all times.Full Story »
- Disney marks $ 1B at box office in a record time of 174 days
- Fasting Muslim 'Harry Potter' fan receives 'birthday gift' from JK Rowling
- Janet Jackson crowned 'ultimate icon' at 2015 BET awards
- Is 'jailed' Ayyan Ali 5 months pregnant?
- Shah Rukh Khan's 'FAN' now postponed to September 2016
- 'Baahubali' set to become India's most expensive film ever
- Anthony Anderson cracks 'white' joke on 2015 BET awards winner Sam Smith
- Salman Khan secures Eid 2017 for 'Dabangg 3'
- Are Varun Dhawan, Sidharth Malhotra recreating 'Ram Lakhan' magic for big-screen?
- Russell Brand jokes Indians 'more civilized in auditorium than on road'
TOP VIDEO STORIES