'Born again' Muamba 'blessed with' 'miracle' second babyJun 29, 12:17 pm
London, June 29 (ANI): Miracle football player Fabrice Muamba has reportedly become a father for the second time on Friday.According to The Sun, the Bolton star was 'dead' for 78 minutes after he collapsed in an FA Cup tie in March 2012, taking 15 defibrillator shocks to restart his heart, adding that the footballer retired from the game last year.The former Premier League ace told his fans on Twitter that his wife Shauna had given birth to their second child, a boy named Matthew Josiah Muamba, adding that both mother and baby are recovering well.Muamba's wife later re-tweeted a message from a well-wisher that their baby was a 'gift from God'.According to Muamba's friends, the retired footballer believes that the baby is a special blessing, adding that he and his wife feel lucky that the baby was born given Muamba's near-death experience of last year.The couple, who wed in a castle in October 2012, have a four-year-old son Joshua and learned that they were expecting again just before Christmas, the report added. (ANI)
'It's victory for cleansing cricket', says Dalmiya Mar 2, 8:47 pm
Chennai, Mar. 2 (ANI): The newly-elected Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) president, Jagmohan Dalmiya, on Monday said that his win is a victory for cleansing the game of cricket.Full Story »
Chennai youth enters Guinness records for speedcubing Mar 2, 6:50 pm
Chennai, Mar.1 (ANI): Taking speedcubing to a new level, a youth from Chennai has entered the Guinness Book of world records by solving five Rubik's cubes single-handedly in just over a minute.Full Story »
'Keen to work in interest of cricket', says Anurag Thakur Mar 2, 5:51 pm
Chennai, Mar. 2 (ANI): The newly-elected BCCI secretary, Anurag Thakur, on Monday thanked the board for giving him an opportunity to serve the prestigious game and added that he would work in the interest of cricket.Full Story »
Musical chairs of BCCI top posts has ruined the game, says Kirti Azad Mar 2, 4:40 pm
New Delhi, Mar. 2 (ANI): Following the return of Jagmohan Dalmiya as Board of Cricket Control in India (BCCI) president, former cricketer Kirti Azad on Monday said the practice of the top posts in cricket administration being passed around between same people has 'ruined' the game.Full Story »
- Basit Ali not impressed with Pak's 'laboured' win over Zimbabwe in WC tie
- Fans flaunt 'Go Ko' tees as Lydia Ko reclaims New Zealand Open title
- Flintoff claims 'life is so much easier' with not having any alcohol
- Why F1 champ Hamilton has '44' on his Merc than No. 1!
- Mudassar Nazar believes Shoaib Akhtar 'merely exaggerating' problems in Pak cricket
- 'Red hot' Starc insists Johnson still Oz's 'pace spearhead'
- Did Clarke just bowl coach Lehmann a googly?
- India only bookies' fourth favourite despite CWC heroics
- Oz suffer another setback in WC campaign as Pat Cummins picks up side strain
- Morgan questioned over never singing 'God Save The Queen'
TOP VIDEO STORIES