Pak spinners top ICC ODI rankingsDec 8, 4:27 pm
Dubai, Dec.8 (ANI): Pakistan's spinners have topped the ICC rankings for One Day International Bowlers, Geo News reports. Spinners Saeed Ajmal and Muhammed Hafeez are numbers one and two in the rankings. According to the rankings Hafeez jumped from the eighth spot to number two in the rankings. Daniel Vettori of New Zealand previously held this position. Shahid Afridi is currently at number nine position. After some time, a Pakistani batsman has also broken into the top 10. Umer Akmal was ranked as the number 10 batsman in the world In the ICC rankings for all-rounder's, Muhammed Hafeez is ranked two, while Shahid Afridi is ranked fourth. (ANI)
Chennai youth enters Guinness records for speedcubing Mar 2, 6:50 pm
Chennai, Mar.1 (ANI): Taking speedcubing to a new level, a youth from Chennai has entered the Guinness Book of world records by solving five Rubik's cubes single-handedly in just over a minute.Full Story »
'Keen to work in interest of cricket', says Anurag Thakur Mar 2, 5:51 pm
Chennai, Mar. 2 (ANI): The newly-elected BCCI secretary, Anurag Thakur, on Monday thanked the board for giving him an opportunity to serve the prestigious game and added that he would work in the interest of cricket.Full Story »
Musical chairs of BCCI top posts has ruined the game, says Kirti Azad Mar 2, 4:40 pm
New Delhi, Mar. 2 (ANI): Following the return of Jagmohan Dalmiya as Board of Cricket Control in India (BCCI) president, former cricketer Kirti Azad on Monday said the practice of the top posts in cricket administration being passed around between same people has 'ruined' the game.Full Story »
Pak CWC's most searched team on Google: Study Mar 2, 3:58 pm
Karachi, Mar 02 (ANI): A latest study by global online giant Google has revealed that Pakistan is the most searched team playing in the ongoing Cricket World Cup and the most trending queries Indian fans have are Mohammad Irfan's height and Virat Kohli's hairstyle.Full Story »
- Fans flaunt 'Go Ko' tees as Lydia Ko reclaims New Zealand Open title
- Flintoff claims 'life is so much easier' with not having any alcohol
- Why F1 champ Hamilton has '44' on his Merc than No. 1!
- Mudassar Nazar believes Shoaib Akhtar 'merely exaggerating' problems in Pak cricket
- 'Red hot' Starc insists Johnson still Oz's 'pace spearhead'
- Did Clarke just bowl coach Lehmann a googly?
- India only bookies' fourth favourite despite CWC heroics
- Oz suffer another setback in WC campaign as Pat Cummins picks up side strain
- Morgan questioned over never singing 'God Save The Queen'
- England return might be on the cards for KP
TOP VIDEO STORIES