Bundchen wins hearts by standing up for hubby despite defeatFeb 10, 12:23 pm
Washington, Feb 10 (ANI): Gisele Bundchen, who slammed the Patriots team for their defeat at the hands of New York Giants in the Super Bowl, could be viewed as the most valuable spouse in sports for standing by her husband Tom Brady despite his team’s loss.
Bundchen had made worldwide headlines by sparring with a fan who commented negatively about Brady during the Patriots loss in the Super Bowl, Fox News reported.
“My husband cannot (expletive deleted) throw the ball and catch the ball at the same time,” she had said.
But among sports fans, Bundchen’s remarks have marked her as someone who is more than just a trophy wife. (ANI)
- Mourinho set for solo Chelsea return without Ronaldo after Real prez dismisses move
- Kompany, Silva, Hart threatened to quit Man City if Mancini wasn't sacked
- Chelsea asks Man U to name 'any price' for 'wantaway' Rooney
- Jessica Ennis ties the knot with fiance
- Ian Chappell warns Big Bash League to vet overseas players to avoid 'importing' corruption
- 'Captain aspirant' Warner may bid adieu to Ashes hopes over Twitter rant
- Warner may face 'strict' CA action for Twitter outburst
- 'Weepy' Becks ends 'glittering' career with PSG win
- Top Mumbai cop says phones used to contact IPL bookies in India, Dubai and Pakistan
- Spot-fixing row: N.Srinivasan calls the spot-fixers as 'dirty cricketers'