Kai Rooney poses in Harry Potter ensembleFeb 24, 5:27 pm
London, Feb 24 (ANI): Wayne Rooney shared a picture of his two-year-old son, Kai, in ' Harry Potter ' costume on Twitter.The son of Manchester United striker wore a long black cloak with the Hogwart's scarf around his neck, a pair of round-framed glasses and a magic wand completed the look. Wayne himself shared the photo via his Twitter page, with the caption: "Kai dressed as harry potter. So cute and funny," the Daily Mail reported.The youngster looked a little older than his two years in the photo, the glasses seemingly ageing him. (ANI)
'It's victory for cleansing cricket', says Dalmiya Mar 2, 8:47 pm
Chennai, Mar. 2 (ANI): The newly-elected Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) president, Jagmohan Dalmiya, on Monday said that his win is a victory for cleansing the game of cricket.Full Story »
Chennai youth enters Guinness records for speedcubing Mar 2, 6:50 pm
Chennai, Mar.1 (ANI): Taking speedcubing to a new level, a youth from Chennai has entered the Guinness Book of world records by solving five Rubik's cubes single-handedly in just over a minute.Full Story »
'Keen to work in interest of cricket', says Anurag Thakur Mar 2, 5:51 pm
Chennai, Mar. 2 (ANI): The newly-elected BCCI secretary, Anurag Thakur, on Monday thanked the board for giving him an opportunity to serve the prestigious game and added that he would work in the interest of cricket.Full Story »
Musical chairs of BCCI top posts has ruined the game, says Kirti Azad Mar 2, 4:40 pm
New Delhi, Mar. 2 (ANI): Following the return of Jagmohan Dalmiya as Board of Cricket Control in India (BCCI) president, former cricketer Kirti Azad on Monday said the practice of the top posts in cricket administration being passed around between same people has 'ruined' the game.Full Story »
- Basit Ali not impressed with Pak's 'laboured' win over Zimbabwe in WC tie
- Fans flaunt 'Go Ko' tees as Lydia Ko reclaims New Zealand Open title
- Flintoff claims 'life is so much easier' with not having any alcohol
- Why F1 champ Hamilton has '44' on his Merc than No. 1!
- Mudassar Nazar believes Shoaib Akhtar 'merely exaggerating' problems in Pak cricket
- 'Red hot' Starc insists Johnson still Oz's 'pace spearhead'
- Did Clarke just bowl coach Lehmann a googly?
- India only bookies' fourth favourite despite CWC heroics
- Oz suffer another setback in WC campaign as Pat Cummins picks up side strain
- Morgan questioned over never singing 'God Save The Queen'
TOP VIDEO STORIES