Ian Poulter 'mooched a ride' on Tiger Woods' private plane, says ex coachMar 21, 11:59 am
London, Mar 21 (ANI): Tiger Woods' former coach has claimed that the former world No 1 had accused British golfer Ian Poulter of mooching a ride on his private plane.Hank Haney made the revelation in his new book 'The Big Miss' - releasing on March 27 - which describes his six-year working relationship with Woods.In excerpts released on Tuesday, he said Poulter annoyed Woods when he "was cheeky enough to ask Tiger: 'How are we getting home?'" when both were practicing at Oakmont a few weeks before the 2007 US Open, the Mirror reported.Woods did not offer to give Poulter a ride home on his private jet but the Florida-based Briton allegedly turned up at the airport anyway.In a text to Haney, the golfer wrote, "Can you believe how this d*** mooched a ride on my plane?"Haney also claimed Woods described his sex therapy as "horrible, the worst experience I've ever been through" and said his ex-wife Elin Nordegren "wants me to not play golf for two years". (ANI)
Afghanistan raring for maiden cricket WC Sep 19, 8:54 am
Dubai, Sept. 19 (ANI): Afghanistan is eagerly awaiting its debut in the ICC cricket World Cup in Australia and New Zealand, as the side spends four weeks Down Under to prepare for the upcoming tournament.Full Story »
NFL running back Jonathan Dwyer head-butts wife after she refuses sex Sep 19, 6:31 am
Washington, Sep 19 (ANI): Police has revealed that National Football League (NFL) side Arizona Cardinals' running back Jonathan Avery Dwyer head-butted his wife and broke her nose after she refused him sex, and punched her in the face the next day.Full Story »
Happily married Jessica Simpson is 'done with having kids' Sep 19, 6:31 am
Washington, Sept 19 (ANI): Jessica Simpson has revealed that she's happy with her family of four with hubby Eric Johnson, and won't be having any more children.Full Story »
Felipe Massa slams new F1 radio ban as dangerous, warns of drivers' revolt Sep 19, 6:30 am
London, Sep 19 (ANI): Brazilian Formula One racing driver Felipe Massa has slammed the new radio blackout as dangerous and warned of a driver's revolt ahead of this Sunday's Singapore Grand Prix.Full Story »
- Arjen Robben backs Van Gaal to turn Man U into champions again
- Pak selectors considering dropping Younis from ODI squad
- PCB planning to import illegal bowling action detecting software from Oz
- Ecclestone says was behind F1 radio ban to convert drivers from 'puppets' to 'heroes'
- McIlroy relishing prospect of 'leading from front' in Europe's Ryder Cup campaign
- McIlroy feels 'rush' of winning Ryder Cup far greater than individual Open titles
- No takers for tennis champ Nadal's chopper flying skills!
- Wenger brands not signing Ronaldo biggest mistake of managerial career
- Balotelli is a 'hot shot' ping-pong champ too!
- Miandad says Pak doesn't need Ajmal to win 2015 WC
TOP VIDEO STORIES