Proteas fast bowler Morkel says they are prepared for Kiwi newcomersMar 22, 1:35 pm
Wellington, Mar 22(ANI): South African fast bowler Morne Morkel has said the team is confident to continue its success in their current New Zealand tour, and are fully prepared for newcomers Dean Brownlie and Daniel Flynn in the Kiwi squad for the final Test match."We've definitely got our plans set for the guys coming in. I think our preparation for the New Zealand batting has been brilliant," The Sydney Morning Herald quoted Morkel, as saying.I think one thing that we've done really well this series is executing our plans," he said. Morkel is also willing to do his bit for the team working into the breeze, and says the experience of basing themselves in Wellington early on in their tour ensured they are well versed with the conditions in Wellington."We had a bit of a taste of the wind and conditions. We're looking forward to that experience and challenge. We just have to deal with it on the day and make it work as best as possible," he added. (ANI)
Afghanistan raring for maiden cricket WC Sep 19, 8:54 am
Dubai, Sept. 19 (ANI): Afghanistan is eagerly awaiting its debut in the ICC cricket World Cup in Australia and New Zealand, as the side spends four weeks Down Under to prepare for the upcoming tournament.Full Story »
NFL running back Jonathan Dwyer head-butts wife after she refuses sex Sep 19, 6:31 am
Washington, Sep 19 (ANI): Police has revealed that National Football League (NFL) side Arizona Cardinals' running back Jonathan Avery Dwyer head-butted his wife and broke her nose after she refused him sex, and punched her in the face the next day.Full Story »
Happily married Jessica Simpson is 'done with having kids' Sep 19, 6:31 am
Washington, Sept 19 (ANI): Jessica Simpson has revealed that she's happy with her family of four with hubby Eric Johnson, and won't be having any more children.Full Story »
Felipe Massa slams new F1 radio ban as dangerous, warns of drivers' revolt Sep 19, 6:30 am
London, Sep 19 (ANI): Brazilian Formula One racing driver Felipe Massa has slammed the new radio blackout as dangerous and warned of a driver's revolt ahead of this Sunday's Singapore Grand Prix.Full Story »
- Arjen Robben backs Van Gaal to turn Man U into champions again
- Pak selectors considering dropping Younis from ODI squad
- PCB planning to import illegal bowling action detecting software from Oz
- Ecclestone says was behind F1 radio ban to convert drivers from 'puppets' to 'heroes'
- McIlroy relishing prospect of 'leading from front' in Europe's Ryder Cup campaign
- McIlroy feels 'rush' of winning Ryder Cup far greater than individual Open titles
- No takers for tennis champ Nadal's chopper flying skills!
- Wenger brands not signing Ronaldo biggest mistake of managerial career
- Balotelli is a 'hot shot' ping-pong champ too!
- Miandad says Pak doesn't need Ajmal to win 2015 WC
TOP VIDEO STORIES