Windies recall Barath in place of PowellMar 23, 11:51 am
St Lucia (West Indies), Mar 23(ANI): West Indies have recalled Adrian Barath for the remaining two one-day internationals against Australia. He replaces out of form opener Keiron Powell.
Powell could only manage just 20 runs in the first three matches of the series, which stands at 1-1 with one tie, ahead of the last two games in St Lucia on Friday and Sunday, Sports24 reports.
The 21-year-old Barath has played 12 one-day internationals for West Indies since his debut two years ago.
West Indies squad: Darren Sammy (captain), Adrian Barath, Carlton Baugh, Tino Best, Devendra Bishoo, Darren Bravo, Dwayne Bravo, Johnson Charles, Sunil Narine, Kieron Pollard, Kemar Roach, Andre Russell, Marlon Samuels. (ANI)
- PCB to soon bring umpires 'under domain'
- 'Content' Man City says 'will not swap players with Man U'
- European golf tour head apologises for using 'coloured' term while referring to Woods-Garcia spat
- Man City CEO expects Pelligrini to deliver five trophies in five years
- Jitendra Singh urges states to take action to curb illegal practices in sports
- Cook says Pietersen 'progressing well' to be fit in time for Ashes
- Katherine Webb's '1120-calorie diet' causes stir
- Angry Proteas fans slams 'arrogant' Brit coach for 'Anderson more skilful than Steyn' claim
- Rajiv Shukla, Jaitley meet Sibal, call for quick anti-fixing law
- UEFA announces 'steroid-measuring' research study as part of new anti-doping initiatives